At Citi, we understand that sometimes you need a little financial support to achieve your goals. If you are looking for quick cash loans in the Philippines, you have come to the right place! Citibank brings you a multipurpose personal loan that will effectively bridge the gaps in your budget. Whether it's a luxury vacation, that long-awaited home renovation or funding your dream wedding, nothing is out of reach with our online cash loans. Enjoy flexible repayment tenures and avail loans up to P 2M without any collateral or guarantor.
What's more, you can use our online personal loan calculator below to find out your monthly amortization. Simply select the loan amount and loan tenor to see what works for you. Apply for your Citi Personal Loan online today and bring your plans to life!
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Approval in as fast as 24 hours
- Flexible terms of 1 to 5 years
- No collateral or guarantor needed
- High loan amount of up to P 2M (subject to approval)
IDEAL FOR THESE CASH NEEDS:
- Improving your home
- Going on your dream vacation
- Simplifying your debts
- Being ready for emergencies
- Enrolling your kids
- Boosting your business
* These are estimated amortizations, and may be subject to change. Your actual amortizations will be reflected in the loan disclosure statement. A disbursement fee of P1,750 shall apply. Documentary stamp tax at P1.50 per P200 of your loan amount may also apply.
The maximum annual contractual rate (ACR) for non-Citi customers is 30.9%. Know more about ACR on our Fees and Charges page.
Example: If you borrow a loan of P50,000, payable in 12 monthly installments, at an applicable annual contractual rate of 26.9%, with the disbursement fee of P1,750 and documentary stamp tax of P0, the total loan repayment amount will be P59,331.17.
Please submit the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID with photo and signature.
- For employed: Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 2316) or latest 1 month full pay slip
- For self-employed: Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701); and Audited Financial Statements (AFS) of the business with independent auditor’s report and balance sheets and tax receipt
- Duly accomplished application form Fill out online, Download Form.
Please submit a photocopy of either of the following:
- Valid passport or ACR, AND
- Any of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR I-Card with Visa status “Permanent”, otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 year
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 year
- Special Resident Investors (SRIV)
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
- For Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from Company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position, and confirmation of term.
You may send your documents via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Citi® Personal Loan
A Citi® Personal Loan application can be processed in as fast as 24 hours. Just make sure that your documents are complete when you submit these.
Once approved, you will receive a call from Citi to arrange your mode of disbursement. You may also contact our CitiPhone for the status of your application.
Choose your preferred mode of disbursement:
- Branch pick-up or
- Delivery of a Managers Check to your billing address.
- Review and sign the Loan Disclosure Statement (DS).
- Prepare post dated checks (PDCs) to cover the monthly installments as per the schedule in the DS.
- Loan proceeds will be released upon Citi's receipt of the signed DS and PDCs.
For your security, loan proceeds will only be released to the loan applicant.
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087.