Wealth Wins Wealth Acquisition Promo
- The Wealth Wins Wealth Acquisition Promo (“Wealth Wins Wealth Acquisition Promo” or the “Promo") will run from October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (“Promo Period”).
- The Promo is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, including, but not limited to, any acquisition promo or High-Rate Time Deposit (HRTD) offer with Citibank, N.A. Philippines or other similar or related promos with Citibank and Citicorp Financial Services & Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) within the Promo Period.
- Only new clients of Citibank N.A. Philippines (Citibank), or Citibank and Citicorp Financial Services & Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) who qualify under the criteria set out below and are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo will be considered as eligible availers (“Eligible Customers”). Incumbent government officials or employees, whether elected or appointed, corporate account and US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo. The Promo is not available to individuals who are residents of the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, Isle of Man, San Marino, Vatican, United Kingdom or other jurisdictions where this activity is restricted due to applicable laws and regulations or Citibank policy.
- A new client is eligible for the Promo if he/she meets all of the following criteria set out in this section and the other conditions set out in the succeeding sections:
- Opens a relationship with Citibank or with Citibank and CFSI as the Primary Account holder in the relationship, with Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment;
- Meets the Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment by the third (3rd) month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship;
- Has an active Citigold or Citi Priority Debit Mastercard ®;
- At least 18 years of age;
- Does not have any existing Citibank, or Citibank and CFSI relationship as the Primary Account holder; and
- Maintains his/her Citi Priority or Citigold status for a period of twelve (12) months from the date an account has been opened.
New clients eligible for the Promo subsequently unable to meet the eligibility requirements during the said given period shall no longer be covered by the Promo.
- A client who has a closed Citibank and/or CFSI relationship for more than 12 months at the time of the Promo is also considered a new client.
- Welcome Reward: The new client will be awarded the Welcome Reward by opening of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship in the form of Cash Credits as detailed below:
|Reward Type (PHP)
|At least P1,000,000
|At least P 4,500,000
- Fresh Funds Reward: A new Citi Priority or Citigold client will be rewarded additional Cash Credits when fresh funds is booked in 1) any Checking or Savings account (CASA) product in Citibank, 2) a special 6-month Time Deposit (TD) product in Citibank, or 3) an Investment Product/s through CFSI, or 4) any Checking or Savings account (CASA) product in Citibank and/or a special 6-month Time Deposit product in Citibank and/or Investment Product/s through CFSI by the 3rd month from the establishment of Citi Priority or Citigold relationship.
For client with investment booking through CFSI, computation of fresh funds is based on investment amount net of fees at the time of investment booking through CFSI and total balance in CASA in Citibank.
|Reward Type (PHP)
Fresh Funds Reward
|P1,000,000 < P2,500,000
|P2,500,000 < P 4,500,000
|P 4,500,000 < P 5,500,000
|P 5,500,000 < P 10,000,000
|P 10,000,000 < P 20,000,000
|P 20,000,000 and up
- Wealth Wins Wealth Reward: : A new Citi Priority or Citigold client will be rewarded additional cash credits with amounts depending on the number of transactions below completed by the client by the 3rd month from the establishment of Citi Priority or Citigold relationship:
|Complete a Financial Needs Analysis2 (FNA) through CFSI
||Download and register in Citi Mobile App
||Refer at least one (1) successful3 new Citi Priority or Citigold client
|Meet at least P2,000,000 in total relationship balance for Citi Priority or P8,000,000 in total relationship balance for Citigold client
||Use Citi Debit card to pay for any transaction
||Book at least fifty percent (50%) of their funds in either a TD with Citi or Investment Product with CFSI
||Meet at least P3,000,000 in total relationship balance for Citi Priority or P10,000,000 in total relationship balance for Citigold client
||Fill out and sign a Wealth Management Referral Form and Risk Profile Questionnaire through CFSI
||Book at least eighty percent (80%) of their funds in either a TD with Citi or Investment Product with CFSI
|No. of Completed Transactions
Wealth Wins Wealth
Wealth Wins Wealth
| 2 to 4
|| P 1,000
|| P 5,000
|| 5 to 7
|| P 3,000
| 8 to 9
|| P 5,000
|| P 50,000
Client’s availment of the Wealth Wins Wealth Reward is neither mandatory nor a precondition in availing the other Rewards under this Promo. Client has the sole discretion in determining whether to avail either CASA in Citibank, TD in Citibank, or Investment Product through CFSI, or bookings in the CASA and/or TD in Citibank and/or Investment Product through CFSI, provided that the sum of both CASA in Citibank and Investment Product through CFSI meets the required Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment.
- Early Funding Reward: New Citi Priority or Citigold clients will be rewarded additional Cash Credits provided that client meets the required minimum relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment on the same month of the establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship.
|Early Funding Reward
|P 500 in Cash Credits
||P 2,000 in Cash Credits
- Card Premium Reward: Exclusive to existing principal Citi credit card holders and primary clients who apply for a principal Citi credit card with a minimum spend of Php5,000 within the first three (3) months at the time of establishing the Citigold or Citi Priority relationship.
|Card Premium Reward
|P 1,000 in Cash Credits
||P 2,000 in Cash Credits
- Awarding Schedules. The cash incentive will be awarded (“cash reward”) and shall be credited into the customers’ active primary Citibank Peso Savings or Current account based on the following schedules:
|Last business day of the seventh (7th) month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship
||100% of the total Cash Reward - provided the client maintained the recorded TRB from the past 6 months from the account opening.
- Qualified clients shall receive a confirmation advisory on the schedule stated above.
- Crediting will be done on a client level in which he/she is the primary Peso Savings or Checking bank account accountholder. No Cash Credits is allowed to be awarded to a bank account where the client is a secondary bank account holder.
- In case of United States Dollar (USD)-denominated funds that is considered for the purpose of this promo, a fixed exchange rate of USD1.00=PHP50 shall be used in computing the corresponding PHP-denominated Cash Credits for this Promo.
- The Eligible Customer who books his/her incremental fresh funds upon the maturity of his/her Time Deposit will be entitled the special TD rate when he/she avails of this Promo.
- By participating in the Promo, new clients who are eligible for the Promo hereby authorize the transfer, disclosure and communication of information relating to his/her accounts to and from/between Citibank and CFSI, participating merchants, service providers, and relevant third parties for the purpose of marketing and promotion, verification, checking, validation, and fulfillment.
- Citibank or CFSI may modify, suspend or terminate the Promo (the “Action”) upon prior approval of DTI except in the event the Promo is rendered illegal due to change in law or regulation, or in a force majeure event such as war, public health crisis, in which case, Citibank or CFSI may take the Action and shall give notice to the DTI as soon as reasonably practicable provided that any such Action will not affect the right of the eligible clients who have fulfilled all the promo conditions for the awarding of rewards prior to the Action.
- Fraud, abuse, misrepresentation or any unauthorized action relating to the availment of the products, participation in the Promo, or redemption of the Cash Credits may result in disqualification of the clients from the Promo, suspension or cancellation of the banking privileges, closing of the accounts in Citibank and CFSI or the forfeiture of the Cash Credits via a debit by Citibank of the equivalent amount from the client’s bank deposit account, at Citibank’s and/or CFSI’s discretion, as the case may be. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by Citibank and/or CFSI.
- The Promo and its rewards are not convertible to Rewards Points, Premier Miles, or any other form of reward.
- In case of dispute, Citibank’s or CFSI’s decision will be final with prior approval of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128235, Series of 2021.
1Total Relationship Balance (TRB) is the consolidated balance of client’s holdings in deposits with Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch (Citibank) and in investments purchased through Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI). It includes all Checking & Savings account (CASA) and Time-Deposits with Citibank as well as Bonds, Funds and other investments purchased through CFSI.
- Citigold minimum Total Relationship Balance: Php 4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
- Citi Priority minimum Total Relationship Balance: Php 1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
2The Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) is discussion exercise with that will help determine the appropriate insurance product and coverage in terms of suitability and affordability for the customer.
3Successful Citigold/Citi Priority Referral/s is defined as the referral of a person (who is not an existing client of Citibank or CFSI) as a new Citibank or CFSI client by a Referrer that results to a new Citibank account or CFSI account being subsequently opened in the Referral/s’s name with fresh funds of at least P4,500,000 under the Citigold segment (or its foreign currency equivalent) or P1,000,000 under the Citi Priority segment. Fresh funds refer to funds which are newly deposited to Citibank or newly booked in an investment in the CFSI account and exclude those funds which are transferred or withdrawn from one product type to another or a different product type, or from a Citibank affiliate to Citibank or from the name of an existing accountholder/s to the name of a different party/ies, regardless of any interruption in the period of the transaction/s.
For Deposit products only: Citibank is a member of PDIC. Deposits are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.
For Investment products brokered by CFSI: Not PDIC insured, not a bank deposit, no bank guarantee & may lose value.
Citibank, N.A - Philippine Branch and Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) are separate legal entities.
CFSI is a separate investments and insurance brokerage legal entity.
For any concerns, you may call us at(632) 8995-9999 (632) 8995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. – Philippine Branch is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with webchat at https://www.bsp.gov.ph, while CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with telephone number
(632) 8818-2016, and Insurance Commission (IC) with telephone number (632) 8523-8461.