- All your foreign currency accounts in one Debit Mastercard through the Citibank Global Wallet.
- Automatically switch your Citibank Debit Mastercard to the currency of the country you are travelling to.
- No additional fees on currency conversion when you shop at point-of-sale or online with your Citibank Debit Mastercard.
- Send and receive foreign currencies using your account with free transfer fees.
- Free withdrawals at Citibank ATMs worldwide.
- Foreign currencies available:
Anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can open a Citibank foreign currency savings account. However, do take note of the required balance that you need to maintain and have while opening this account.
A multi-currency account is a type of bank account through which you can send, receive, and hold multiple foreign currencies. Instead of opening several bank accounts in different countries, you can open a multi-currency bank account so that you can use a single account to transact in different currencies.
A multi-currency account works in a similar way as that of a standard bank account. However, the services and features offered by a multi-currency account may vary from bank to bank. Some of the common features of a multi-currency account are:
- Ability to withdraw money
- Send and receive payments
- Access your funds via cheques, ATMs or electronic transfers
- Access to online banking services
Citi® accounts do not have a monthly minimum balance requirement. Instead, the client's Total Relationship Balance (TRB), which refers to the combined average daily balance of the client's deposit and investment accounts, will be used to determine the monthly balance. The TRB required per month is P1,000,000 while the minimal fee falling below TRB is P1,000.