CITI PESO EVERYDAY BANKING ACCOUNT
What is an everyday banking account?
An everyday banking account is a type of bank account that is designed for your daily spending and banking transactions like ATM withdrawals and payments through checks.
To apply for an everyday banking account on Citibank is easy, as you can apply for one online.
Benefits of Citibank Everyday Banking Account:
- Free withdrawals from any ATM in the Philippines and over 13,000 Citibank® ATMs worldwide.
- Withdrawals in the local currency of the country you're in.
- Convenient and easy access to your account anytime, anywhere through Citibank Online.
- Ease of reconciling several accounts with monthly consolidated statements.
* Overseas withdrawals through other banks may be subject to charges at point of withdrawal.
Citi® accounts do not have a monthly minimum balance requirement. Instead, the client's Total Relationship Balance (TRB), which refers to the combined average daily balance of the client's deposit and investment accounts, will be used to determine the monthly balance. The TRB required per month is P1,000,000 while the minimal fee falling below TRB is P1,000.