- The Citi Acquisition Promo ("Acquisition Promo") will run from September 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020.
- Promo is not valid with other promotions, including but not limited to any High Rate Time Deposit offer with Citibank, N.A. Philippines within the Promo Period.
- Only new clients of Citibank N.A. Philippines (Citibank), or Citibank and Citicorp Financial Services & Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) who qualify under the criteria set out below and are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo will be considered as eligible availers ("Eligible Customers"). Incumbent government officials or employees, whether elected or appointed, corporate account and US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo. The Promo is not available to individuals who are residents/nationals of the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, Isle of Man, San Marino, Vatican or other jurisdictions where this activity is restricted due to applicable laws and regulations or Citibank policy.
- A new client is eligible for the Promo if he/she:
- Opens a relationship with Citibank or with Citibank and CFSI as the Primary Account holder in the relationship, with Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment;
- Meets the Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment by the third month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship;
- Avails of Special Time Deposit Promo Rate with six (6) months or twelve (12) months tenor for a minimum required amount per applicable Time Deposit rate gross per annum, or makes deposits to the Checking and Savings Account;
- Has an active Citigold or Citi Priority Debit Mastercard;
- At least 18 years of age;
- Does not have any existing Citibank, or Citibank and CFSI relationship as the Primary Account holder; and
- Maintains their Citi Priority or Citigold status for a period of 5 months from the date an account has been opened.
New clients eligible for the Promo subsequently unable to meet the eligibility requirements during the said given period shall no longer be covered by the Promo.
- A client who has a closed Citibank and/or CFSI relationship for more than 12 months at the time of the Promo is also considered a new client.
- Welcome Reward: The new client will be awarded the Welcome Reward on the last business day of the fourth month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship in the form of Cash Credits as detailed below.
|Total Relationship Balance1
|P1,000,000 < P2,500,000
|P2,500,000 < P4,500,000
|Total Relationship Balance1
|P4,500,000 < P5,000,000
|P5,000,000 < P10,000,000
|P10,000,000 < P20,000,000
|P20,000,000 < P30,000,000
|P30,000,000 and up
Qualified clients for the Welcome Reward shall receive a confirmation advisory on the schedule stated above.
- The Cash Credits will be credited in Philippines Pesos to the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account of the qualified client.
- Crediting will be done on a client level in which he/she is the primary Peso Savings or Current bank account accountholder. No Cash Credits is allowed to be awarded to a bank account where the client is a secondary bank account holder.
- Early Funding Reward: New Citi Priority or Citigold clients will be rewarded additional Cash Credits on the last business day of the fourth month from establishment of the Citi Priority or Citigold relationship provided that client meets Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment on the month of the establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship.
|Early Funding Reward
|P1,000 in Cash Credits
||P5,000 in Cash Credits
The Cash Credits from the Early Funding Reward will be credited to the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account in Philippine Pesos of the qualified client.
- Card Premium Reward: Exclusive to existing Citi credit card holders and clients who apply for a Citi credit card at the time of establishing the Citigold or Citi Priority relationship. A qualified client will be awarded the Card Premium Reward on the last business day of the fourth month from the establishment of new banking relationship in the form of Cash Credits amounting to P1,000 and P5,000 for Citi Priority and Citigold clients, respectively.
|Card Premium Reward
|P1,000 in Cash Credits
||P5,000 in Cash Credits
The Cash Credits from the Card Premium Reward will be credited to the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account of the qualified client.
- By participating in the Promo, new clients who are eligible for the Promo hereby authorize the transfer, disclosure and communication of information relating to his/her accounts to and from/between Citibank and CFSI, participating merchants, service providers, and relevant third parties for the purpose of marketing and promotion, verification, checking, validation, and fulfillment.
- In the event that Citibank or CFSI is prevented from awarding the Cash Credits or continuing with the Promo by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Citibank's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then, Citibank has the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promo upon prior approval of DTI.
- Fraud, abuse, misrepresentation, or any unauthorized action relating to the availment of the products, participation in the Promo, or redemption of the Cash Credits may result in disqualification of the clients from the Promo, suspension or cancellation of the banking privileges, closing of the accounts in Citibank and CFSI or the forfeiture of the Cash Credits via a debit by Citibank of the equivalent amount from the client's bank deposit account, at Citibank’s and/or CFSI’s discretion, as the case may be. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by Citibank and/or CFSI.
- The Promo and its rewards are not convertible to Rewards Points, Premier Miles, or any other form of reward.
- The Cash Credits cannot be credited to another Citibank account other than the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account of the new client.
- In case of dispute, Citibank’s or CFSI’s decision will be final with prior approval of DTI.
Per DTI FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB-104206, Series of 2020.
1TRB is the consolidated balance of client’s holdings in deposits with Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch (Citibank) and in investments purchased through Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI). It includes all Checking & Savings account (CASA) and Time-Deposits with Citibank as well as Bonds, Funds and other investments purchased through CFSI.
- Citigold minimum Total Relationship Balance: Php 4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
- Citi Priority minimum Total Relationship Balance: Php 1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
For Deposit products only: Citibank is a member of PDIC. Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor P500,000.
For Investment products brokered by CFSI: Investments are not PDIC insured, not a bank deposit, no bank guarantee & may lose value.
Citibank, N.A - Philippine Branch and Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) are separate legal entities.
CFSI is a separate investments and insurance brokerage legal entity.
For any concerns, you may call us at 8995-99998995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. – Philippine Branch is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with telephone number
(632) 8708-7087, while CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with telephone number (632) 8818-2016 and Insurance Commission (IC) with telephone number (632) 8523-8461.