Personal Loan Features
- Approval in as fast as 24 hours
- Flexible terms of 1 to 5 years
- No collateral or guarantor needed
- High loan amount of up to P 2 Million (subject to approval)
- Annual loan rate of 26.9% - 30.9% for new to Citi customers* .
*For existing Citi customers, annual loan rate may be higher or lower than above subject to credit review.
* Terms and conditions apply.
* Example: If your loan is P200,000, booked on Aug 10 with payment due every 1st of the month, payable in 36 monthly installments at an applicable Annual Contractual Rate of 26.9%, with Disbursement Fee of P1,750 and Documentary Stamp Tax of P1,500, the Effective Interest Rate is 30.04% and the total amount to be repaid will be P292,629.97
Citibank is located at Citi Plaza, 34th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines.
Please submit the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID with photo and signature.
- For employed: latest 1 month full pay slip
- For self-employed: Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701); and Audited Financial Statements (AFS) of the business with independent auditor's report and balance sheets and tax receipt.
Please submit a photocopy of either of the following:
- Valid passport or ACR, AND
- Any of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR I-Card with Visa status "Permanent", otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 year
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 year
- Special Resident Investors (SRIV)
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
- For Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from Company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position, and confirmation of term.
*Should be a credit card holder for at least 3 months. Supplementary and debit cards are not included.
For more information about your ZIP code, please visit the www.phlpost.gov.ph website
For existing Citi customers, please note that we will use your Citi-registered mobile number and email address in sending communications related to your Citi Personal Loan application.
For inquiries about your pending Citi Personal Loan application or existing Citi Personal loan account, or to update your contact details, please call CitiPhone at 8995-9999 from 8am to 9pm. You may also update your registered contact details by logging in to www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch, has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business to Union Bank of the Philippines with effect from August 1, 2022. The trademarks “Citi", “Citibank", “Citigroup", the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under license by Union Bank of the Philippines from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
- Give us your details and we'll call you within the next business day to assist you in your application.
- Fill out an online application form and instantly find out if you're eligible.