Personal Loan Features
- Approval in as fast as 24 hours
- Flexible terms of 1 to 5 years
- No collateral or guarantor needed
- High loan amount of up to P 2 Million (subject to approval)
Please submit the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID with photo and signature.
- For employed: latest 1 month full pay slip
- For self-employed: Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701); and Audited Financial Statements (AFS) of the business with independent auditor's report and balance sheets and tax receipt.
Please submit a photocopy of either of the following:
- Valid passport or ACR, AND
- Any of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR I-Card with Visa status "Permanent", otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 year
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 year
- Special Resident Investors (SRIV)
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
- For Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from Company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position, and confirmation of term.
We remain operational to serve your needs. Should you wish to apply for a Citi Personal Loan, these are the disbursement channels available:
- Branch pick-up (Citibank Makati and Citibank Greenhills)
- Courier Delivery
- Branch pick-up (Citibank Cebu)
- Courier Delivery except Tagbilaran, Cotabato and Ozamis
*Supplementary and debit cards are not included
- Give us your details and we'll call you within the next business day to assist you in your application.
- Fill out an online application form and instantly find out if you're eligible.