Do you want to know the requirements for you to qualify for a Citi credit card? Here's a guide to help you:
- Are you at least 21 years old?
- Do you earn at least P180,000 a year?
- Do you have an active landline, or mobile phone number?
- Do you have a valid TIN and SSS/GSIS number?
Do you have the following required documents?
- If you have another principal credit card: Government-issued ID
- If you do not have another principal credit card: Government-issued ID, Proof of income(ex. Payslip,ITR), Bank statement of you payroll account showing your one-month salary, Signed Certificate of Employment
If you answered Yes to all these questions, you are now ready to apply for a Citi credit card.
*Promo Terms and Conditions
- To qualify, just apply for a Citi credit card online, and spend at least P20,000 on your new card within 60 days from receipt.
- Promo is valid for new customers until 5/31/18. Click here for the full Terms and Conditions.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087(632) 708-7087 and e-mail address - email@example.com. For any concerns, you may contact us at (632) 995-9999(632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.