Personal Loan Features
|Approval||Within 24 hours|
|Repayment Terms||1 to 5 years|
|Collateral||No Collateral Required|
|Loan Amount||Up to P2 Million (Subject to approval)|
*Example: If your loan is P50,000, which is payable in 12 monthly installments, at an applicable annual contractual rate of 29.9%, with the disbursement fee of P1,750 and documentary stamp tax of P375, the total amount to be repaid will be P60,585.
- You are at least 21 to 65 years old.
- Have a minimum gross annual income of Php 250,000
Please submit the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID with photo and signature.
- For employed: latest 1 month full pay slip
- For self-employed: Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701); and Audited Financial Statements (AFS) of the business with independent auditor's report and balance sheets and tax receipt.
Please submit a photocopy of either of the following:
- Valid passport or ACR, AND
- Any of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR I-Card with Visa status "Permanent", otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 year
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 year
- Special Resident Investors (SRIV)
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
- For Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from Company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position, and confirmation of term.
*Should be a credit card holder for at least 3 months. Supplementary and debit cards are not included.
- Give us your details and we'll call you within the next business day to assist you in your application.
- Fill out an online application form and instantly find out if you're eligible.
For existing Citi customers, please note that we will use your Citi-registered mobile number and e-mail address in sending communications related to your Citi Personal Loan application.
If you wish to update your registered contact details, you may call CitiPhone at 8995-9999 from 8am to 9pm or log on to www.citibank.com.ph