For the complete list of acceptable IDs, click here.
Double your Citi Card Promo Campaign
- The promo will run from August 10 until November 30, 2023.
- The promo is open to Eligible Principal Citi Cardholders who meets the following criteria: Existing principal Citi Cardholder with only one Citi card as of June 2023, directly received a communication from Citi or UnionBank of the Philippines regarding this promo and applied via the link indicated in the communication from Citi or UnionBank (links may not be forwarded), applied and approved for a Citi Rewards Card.
- An eligible cardholder shall be entitled to receive the Double Your Citi Offer upon meeting the requirements:
Offer eGift Spend Requirement/Minimum Requirement Upon approval of second (2nd) Citi card P500 eGift Any spend amount, within Sixty (60) days from card approval Balance Transfer (min P60,000), subject to credit evaluation and approval P5,000 eGift Minimum P60,000 Upon Supple Card Approval P500 eGift Any spend amount, within Sixty (60) days from card approval
- Avail Balance Transfer now and get P5,000 eGift. To avail, kindly call 8995-9999.
- T&Cs apply www.citibank.com.ph/bt2. Subject to credit evaluation and
- Apply for a Citi supplementary here
- Qualified cardholders will receive an SMS and or email with the redemption link and promo code.
- The qualified cardholder shall be entitled to redeem the PHP 500 or 5,000 Giftaway egift through Giftaway.ph after 5 business says from the receipt of the sms or email.
- To know more, please see Terms and conditions
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-173786 Series of 2023.
Below are the credit cards interest rates.
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||3.00%|
1Interest rate are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (or decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly. In accordance with the Philippine Accounting Standards(PAS) definition, effective interest rate(EIR) is the rate that exactly discounts estimated future cash flows through the life of the loan to the net amount of loan proceeds.
(BSP Circular No. 730, s2011)
2The applicable Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is 1.93% based on a P20,000 availment, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
3Your actual Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is indicated on your Monthly Statement of Account.
To know more about Citi Card Fees and Charges, click this link
UnionBank is located at: UnionBank Plaza Building, Meralco Ave. corner Onyx St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Check if you are eligible:
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
Are at least 21 years old
Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
Have an active landline or mobile phone number
Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.