For the complete list of acceptable IDs, click here.
FREE 30,000 never-expiring miles
- Welcome gift is valid for new Citi credit cardholders only. Please check full Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Apply for a Citi Premiermiles Card from now Until Nov 30, 2022.
- Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147147 Series of 2022.
- Spend at least P40,000 within 60 days from card approval
- You will receive an SMS confirmation upon meeting the spend requirement
- Your 30,000 PremierMiles will be credited to your account within 30 calendar days
- Redeem your 30,000 PremierMiles by logging on at www.citibank.com.ph/thankyou
- Annual membership fee of PHP5,000.First year free.
- Terms and conditions apply
Below are the credit cards interest rates.
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||2.00%2.3|
1Interest rate are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (or decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly. In accordance with the Philippine Accounting Standards(PAS) definition, effective interest rate(EIR) is the rate that exactly discounts estimated future cash flows through the life of the loan to the net amount of loan proceeds.
(BSP Circular No. 730, s2011)
2The applicable Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is 1.93% based on a P20,000 availment, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
3Your actual Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is indicated on your Monthly Statement of Account.
To know more about Citi Card Fees and Charges, click this link
UnionBank is located at:UnionBank Plaza Building, Meralco Ave. corner Onyx St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Check if you are eligible:
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
Are at least 21 years old
Have a minimum income of: P360,000 per year.
Have an active landline or mobile phone number
Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.
Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch, has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business to Union Bank of the Philippines with effect from August 1, 2022. The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under license by Union Bank of the Philippines from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.