Transfer funds among your Citibank accounts, to another Citibank customer, to another bank, or abroad - all without having to sign anything.
Transfer Between My Citibank Accounts
Short of funds in your Checking Account? Need
to withdraw at the ATM? With Citibank Online, moving your money
around has never been easier.
Step: 1 2 3 4
1. Transfer within Citibank
accounts are NOT ALLOWED in the following cases:
to Dollar transfers
• Transfers to and from a blocked
2. Please take note of the type of source accounts
which you may use for the following transfers:
to Another Bank – source account may be a Peso or a
• Transfer Money Abroad – source account
should be a Dollar account.
3. A maximum daily limit, per banking
day, of USD 3,000 or its Peso equivalent is set for transfers
to third party accounts. This is to further safeguard your
security. Please note that this limit does not apply for same
To further illustrate, the limit applies
to the following transactions:
• Transfer to Another Citibank
Account in the Philippines
• Transfer to Another Bank
in the Philippines
This limit also applies to payment of your
bills using the Pay My Bills facility under Transfers and Payments.
4. Transfers to a local bank or to a bank abroad is processed
within 2-5 banking days.
5. Fees imposed on Transfers are the
• Transfer to Another Bank in the Philippines
- Peso Transfer – PhP 100
- Dollar Transfer – transfer
amount x 0.0025, minimum of USD 20.
• Transfer Money
Abroad – cable charge plus commission:
- Cable Charge – PhP600
- Commission – transfer amount x 0.0025, minimum of
Fees charged by Citibank branches for transfers done at
the branch are the same with Citibank Online.
Step: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9