Below is the table of Citi Card Fees and Charges as of April 2016. These fees, charges and interest rates apply to all Citibank, N.A. - Philippine Branch issued Credit Cards.
|Card Type||Principal Card||Supplementary Card|
|Mercury Drug Citi||P2,000||P900|
|Citi Cash Back||P3,500||P1,750|
|Citi Platinum, Citi PremierMiles||P5,000||P2,500|
*Non-waivable and billed in full on the first statement
*Free for the first seven supplementary cards
|Citi Gold, Rustan's Citi Gold||P2,500||P1,250|
|Cebu Pacific Citi||P2,800||P1,400|
|Rustan's Citi Platinum||P5,000||P2,500|
• For Mercury Drug Citi Classic Cardholders approved before August 8, 2014, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P1,800 and P900, respectively. For Mercury Drug Citi Gold Cardholders approved before August 8, 2014, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P2,800 and P1,400, respectively.
• For Shell Citi Classic Cardholders approved before August 8, 2014, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P1,800 and P900, respectively. For Shell Citi Gold Cardholders approved before August 8, 2014, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P3,000 and P1,500, respectively.
• For Citi Rewards Cardholders approved before December 1, 2014, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P2,000 and P1,000, respectively. For all Citi Rewards Cardholders, the first three (3) Citi Rewards Supplementary Cards are free for as long as each Supplementary Cardholder is active in a membership year.
• For Charge2Phone Cards, you must have an existing Citi Rewards Visa Card.
• For Citi Cash Back Visa Cardholders approved before August 1, 2010, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P1,800 and P900, respectively. For Citi Cash Back MasterCard Cardholders approved before May 15, 2015, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P2,800 and P1,400, respectively.
• For Citi PremierMiles Cardholders with card number beginning with 4034, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P2,500 and P1,250, respectively.
• For Citi Platinum and Citi PremierMiles Cardholders with card number beginning with 453248 and approved after February 14, 2015, the first Supplementary Card is free for life.
• For Citi Classic Cardholders who were upgraded to the Citi Rewards Card, your Principal Card and Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fees are P1,500 and P750, respectively.
• For Citigold bank accountholders of Citibank, N.A. - Philippine Branch, your Citi Gold Visa or Citi Platinum Visa Card is free for life.
• For Citi Prestige Cardholders, the first billing of the Principal Card Annual Membership Fee will reflect on your first Statement of Account and the Fee will be billed yearly thereafter. The Principal Card Annual Membership Fee cannot be waived and must be settled in full to avoid incurring any fees and charges. The Citi Prestige Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fee is waived for up to seven (7) accounts.
|Important Advisory on Annual Membership Fees for Cardholders with Multiple Citi Cards|
|Please be advised that the 20% discount on Annual Membership Fees for cardholders who have multiple Citi Cards will be valid until November 30, 2015 only. Starting December 1, 2015, the full amount of Annual Membership Fees will be charged to each of the Citi Cards on their respective anniversary dates.|
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||3.50%2,3|
|Citi Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||3.64% inclusive of the Citi Cash Advance Service Charge4|
1Interest rates are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (or decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly. In accordance with the Philippine Accounting Standards (PAS) definition, effective interest rate (EIR) is the rate that exactly discounts estimated future cash flows through the life of the loan to the net amount of loan proceeds. (BSP Circular No. 730, s2011)
2The applicable Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is 3.50% based on a P20,000 availment, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the Minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
3Your actual Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate / Monthly Interest Rate is indicated on your Monthly Statement of Account.
4The applicable Monthly Effective Interest Rate for Citi Cash Advance is 3.64% based on a P20,000 availment plus P600 Citi Cash Advance Service Charge, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the Minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
|Citi Cash Advance Service Charge||
P500 or 3% of Citi Cash Advance Amount, whichever is higher. Additional Fee of P500 if the Citi Cash Advance is made over the counter.
|Monthly Late Charge||P500 or 6% of the Past Due Amount, whichever is higher.|
|Minimum Amount Due||
Your Minimum Amount Due is:
|Foreign Transaction Service Fee||All charges made in foreign currencies will automatically be converted to Philippine Peso on the posting dates at the prevailing exchange rate determined by Visa/MasterCard. A fee of up to 3.525% will be imposed on the converted amount which represents our service fee and assessment fees charged by Visa/MasterCard.|
|Citi Call for Cash Manager's Check Delivery Charge||P50 will be charged for the delivery of the Manager's Check availed under the Citi Call for Cash facility.|
|Cancellation Processing Fee||P300 applicable to Citi PayLite and Citi PayLite After Purchase.|
|4% of the unbilled principal component of the Installment Transaction Amount applicable to Citi Balance Conversion, Citi Balance Transfer and Citi Call for Cash.|
|Card Replacement Fee||P400 for each lost or stolen Card.|
|Overlimit Fee||P500 (i) if your Relationship Balance, the balance across all your Citi Cards (including unbilled principal on installment transactions, if any) exceeds your Relationship Limit (RL), or (ii) where your Card is on Account Credit Limit, if your account balance exceeds your Account Credit Limit. The fee will apply on the same day you exceeded your RL or Account Credit Limit and will be charged to the Card with the transaction that caused the overlimit. The fee will be reflected on your Card's next statement and will only be charged once per month. However, if your Relationship Balance or Account Balance remains overlimit in the succeeding months, a P500 Overlimit Fee will be charged per month.|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,500 will be charged for every check returned due to reasons such as but not limited to insufficient funds, uncollected deposits, stop payment order or closed account.|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee||P250 for each charge slip retrieved upon your request, for whatever reason. The same amount will be charged to you for each charge slip retrieved by the Bank arising from an invalid dispute.|
Effective April 2016
|P250 for each approved Citi Call for Cash and Citi Balance Transfer transaction.|
|Attorney's Fees & Liquidated Damages||In case of default in payment, you will need to pay, in addition to Late and Interest charges, the cost of collection and/or attorney's fees and litigation and judicial expenses, as applicable.|
No Retail Interest is charged if you pay the Total Amount Due in full on or before the Payment Due Date. Where Interest is applicable, we compute Interest each month based on daily balances (including new transactions).
The daily balance is computed separately for each type of balance (Citi Cash Advance balance and Retail balance), in the following manner:
Start with the ending balance from the previous day.
Add any new purchases, the principal portion of the Monthly Installments Due, and charges transacted on that day.
Subtract any credits, payments, and/or other adjustments made on that day.
We multiply each daily balance by the daily Interest rate (which is the monthly Interest rate divided by 30) to determine the daily Interest. We do not compute Interest on any credit balance.
We repeat Step 1 for each day in the billing period.
We add up all the daily Interest to determine the total Interest for the billing period.
For Retail Interest only:
Interest is compounded monthly; on the Statement Date, Interest charged on Retail Transactions will be added to the outstanding Retail balance and Interest charged on Citi Cash Advances will be added to the Citi Cash Advance outstanding balance, if any.
Although the monthly interest rates are as stated in your SOA, the total Interest you pay on an annual basis may be higher depending on the amounts you pay and when you pay. You can save on Interest when you pay more than the Minimum Amount Due and/or pay earlier.
Below is a table of Citibank Ready Credit Fees and Charges as of June 2012.
|Annual Contractual Rate (applies to Ready Credit Loan)||
Annual contractual rate is from 26.9% to 37.9% (whichever is indicated in the Disclosure Statement);
* Effective interest rate (EIR) which includes Loan Processing Fee, Loan Disbursement Fee, and DST is from 31.5% to 46.4% using a sample loan amount of PHP250,000 at a 24 months loan period (exact EIR is indicated in the Disclosure Statement)
* EIR is computed as: (Total Interest + Loan Processing Fee + Loan Disbursement Fee + DST) / (Total outstanding balance/12)
|Monthly Interest Rate1||2.4% monthly revolving rate of interest will be applied to any or all of the following:
|Such interest shall be compounded daily and the interest will continue to accrue until full payment of Total Amount Due plus accrued interest.|
|Loan Processing Fee||P500 for each installment loan approved.|
|Loan Disbursement Fee||P120 for disbursement or release of loan proceeds for each installment loan approved.|
|Loan Closure Handling Fee||4% of unbilled principal component of the installment loan.|
|Monthly Late Charge||P500 or 6% of minimum amount due, whichever is higher.|
|Minimum Amount Due computation: P500 or 1% of your current billed balance will be charged, while Interest Charge and Late Charge indicated on your current statement will be billed in full together with Monthly Installment Amounts Due and overdue amount. The Total Amount Due will become your Minimum Amount Due upon closure of account or if account becomes delinquent (under the Bank's applicable criteria). The Total Amount Due will be billed and will be used as basis for the computation of any late charges.|
|Bounced PDC Fee||P1,500 will be charged for every post-dated check (PDC) returned due to reasons such as insufficient funds, uncollected deposits, stop payment order or closed account.|
|PDC Deferment Fee||P1,000 will be charged for every post-dated check (PDC) that you request to defer/delay for deposit as payment to your account..|
|PDC Replacement Fee||P750 will be charged for every post-dated check (PDC) that you request to pull-out and replace with another post-dated check(s) as payment to your account.|
|Account Maintenance Fee||In case of any remaining overpayments on closed RC account, a monthly Account Maintenance Fee of P200 or the amount equivalent to the credit balance, whichever is lower, shall be charged to the account until the credit balance is zeroed out.|
|Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) as required by local laws and regulations||P1 for every P200 of the installment loan approved that passed the criteria for determining the applicability of DST based on local laws and regulations.|
|Attorney's Fees and Liquidated Damages||In case of default in payment, the primary account holder is liable to pay in addition to Late and Interest Charges, the cost of collection and/or attorney's fees, liquidated damages, and the litigation and judicial expenses as applicable.|
1 Interest rates are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly.