- Payment Channels
Here are convenient ways to pay for your Citi credit card.
Pay via the Citi Mobile® App or Citibank® Online.
If you have a Citibank®, N.A. Philippine branch bank account
- Log in.
- Click on the card you wish to pay.
- Verify statement details, then click "Pay statement" or go directly to "Pay to card".
- Select whether you want to pay your current balance, minimum amount due or another amount.
- Review your payment details and click on "Pay".
- Log in.
- Click on Payments and Transfers.
- Enter the generated One-Time PIN.
- Select the credit card account you will be paying for, then choose whether you want to pay your current balance, minimum amount due or another amount.
- Review your payment details and click on "Confirm and Pay".
For more details on the Citi Mobile® App, visit www.citibank.com.ph/citimobile.
Pay via BancNet member banks and electronic money issuers.
Here are online banking and e-wallet options to help you pay for your Citi credit card dues. Just look for "Citibank credit card" as the payee.
How to pay via BDO
How to pay via BPI
How to pay via Metrobank
How to pay via Unionbank
How to pay via GCash
|Asia United Bank||Bank of Commerce||Chinabank|
|CTBC Bank||Development Bank of the Philippines||Eastwest Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||Land Bank of the Philippines||PBCOM|
|Security Bank||Sterling Bank of Asia||UCPB|
Log in to your bank or e-wallet app or website
Select Pay Bills / Payments
Choose Citibank Credit Card as your biller / payee
Enter the credit card number and amount to be paid
*Exact process for each app or website may differ.
Pay through auto-debit.
If you have a Citibank®, N.A. Philippine branch bank account, you can enroll in auto-debit to automatically pay for your card every month.
Auto-debit is a payment arrangement that automatically debits a specified amount from your bank account to pay for your credit card dues.
You can choose from either minimum amount due, total amount due or a fixed amount every month to be paid to your card account.
The auto-debit payment happens at 5PM of your due date. You will need to ensure that your account is funded at least 2 calendar days before your due date so that the auto-debit can be processed.
Call CitiPhone® at +632-8995-9999+632-8995-9999 to enroll or talk to your account manager for assistance.
Pay through Citibank®, N.A. Philippine card payment express machines.
These are available at all Citibank®,N.A. Philippine branches and ATM Centers.
Pay through our accredited payment channels.
BDO branches and ATMs
BDO has resumed acceptance of all bills payment transactions.
BDO NCR branches are open from 9am-3pm and provincial branches are open from 9am-3pm, Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
- UCPB branches and ATMs
- Metrobank ATMs
- Unionbank ATMs
- SM Department Stores, select SM Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, and Save More branches
- All Robinsons Department Stores and Supermarkets