- Payment Channels
Here are convenient ways to pay for your Citi credit card.
Pay via the Citi Mobile® App or Citibank® Online.
If you have a Citibank®, N.A. Philippine branch bank account
- Log in.
- Click on the card you wish to pay.
- Verify statement details, then click "Pay statement" or go directly to "Pay to card".
- Select whether you want to pay your current balance, minimum amount due or another amount.
- Review your payment details and click on "Pay".
- Log in.
- Click on Payments and Transfers.
- Enter the generated One-Time PIN.
- Select the credit card account you will be paying for, then choose whether you want to pay your current balance, minimum amount due or another amount.
- Review your payment details and click on "Confirm and Pay".
For more details on the Citi Mobile® App, visit www.citibank.com.ph/citimobile.
Pay via BancNet member banks and electronic money issuers.
Here are online banking and e-wallet options to help you pay for your Citi credit card dues. Just look for "Citibank credit card" as the payee.
|Asia United Bank||Bank of Commerce||Chinabank|
|CTBC Bank||Development Bank of the Philippines||Eastwest Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||Land Bank of the Philippines||PBCOM|
|Security Bank||Sterling Bank of Asia|
Log in to your bank or e-wallet app or website
Select Pay Bills / Payments
Choose Citibank Credit Card as your biller / payee
Enter the credit card number and amount to be paid
*Exact process for each app or website may differ.
Pay through auto-debit.
If you have a Citibank®, N.A. Philippine branch bank account, you can enroll in auto-debit to automatically pay for your card every month.
Auto-debit is a payment arrangement that automatically debits a specified amount from your bank account to pay for your credit card dues.
You can choose from either minimum amount due, total amount due or a fixed amount every month to be paid to your card account.
The auto-debit payment happens at 5PM of your due date. You will need to ensure that your account is funded at least 2 calendar days before your due date so that the auto-debit can be processed.
Call CitiPhone® at +632-8995-9999+632-8995-9999 to enroll or talk to your account manager for assistance.
Pay through Citibank®, N.A. Philippine card payment express machines.
These are available at all Citibank®,N.A. Philippine branches and ATM Centers.
View list of Citibank®, N.A. Philippine Branches and ATM Centers.
Pay through our accredited payment channels.
- UnionBank of the Philippines branches and ATMs nationwide
BDO branches and ATMs
- Metrobank ATMs
SM Department Stores, select SM Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, and Savemore branches
*Check payments should indicate ANY of the following names: Union Bank of the Philippines OR UnionBank of the Philippines OR UnionBank
- All Robinsons Department Stores and Supermarkets