- Travel in comfort and style
Citigold clients can enjoy complimentary access to the MIASCOR Lounge at NAIA Terminal 1, Sky View Lounge at NAIA Terminal 3 and Plaza Premium Lounge at select airports overseas.
Experience utmost ease and relaxation as you wait for your flight in their comfortable lounge chairs.
Enjoy access to the internet, entertainment facilities and conference rooms for your business or personal matters.
Partake of light snacks and beverages while browsing through a wide selection of local and international newspapers and magazines.
- Qualified Clients: Complimentary airport lounge access is available for qualified Citigold Debit/ ATM Cards that have been locally issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippines (“Citibank”), are active and in good credit standing, and who are not prohibited under applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from qualifying for this privilege (referred to as “Citigold Clients”).
- Lounge Locations and Program Coverage: Complimentary 24-hour airport lounge access is available for qualified Citigold Clients through the following lounges:
- Only children two (2) years old and below (with or without seats), are allowed to enter free of charge and will not be counted as guest of the client.
- To avail of the complimentary airport lounge access, the Citigold Client must present his/her qualified Citigold ATM / Debit Card and the permitted guest must present the following:
- Boarding pass
- Government issued ID (passport, driver’s license, SSS Digitized ID, Postal ID, BIR TIN ID, PRC ID or NBI Clearance). Photo-bearing identification card is preferred.
The process for availing is as follows:
A. For Citigold Clients Accessing Miascor or Sky View Lounge:
- Upon presentation of the qualified Citigold ATM or Debit Card, the lounge’s, designated front liner will write down the name of the Citigold Client, Permitted Guest (if any) and card number presented on the log sheet.
- The Citigold Client shall be requested to sign beside his/her name and his/her guest (if any) in the log sheet.
B. For Citigold Clients Accessing Plaza Premium Lounge:
- Upon presentation of the qualified Citigold ATM or Debit Card, the lounge’s designated front liner will write down the name of the Citigold Client and card number presented on the log sheet.
- The Citigold Client shall then be requested to sign beside his/her name in the log sheet.
- Airport lounge access is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, privileges, vouchers or any promotional benefits.
- Airport lounge access is not convertible to cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Qualified Citigold Clients and their Permitted Guests (if any) understand and agree that by using the airport lounge, they are subject to the conditions of use imposed by the airport lounge operator.
- In case of dispute with respect to the Citigold Client’s eligibility, Citibank’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Citigold Client’s eligibility for the Lounge access shall be resolved by Citibank.
- Citibank may at any time vary, modify, delete or amend without prior notice, in whole or in part, the terms and conditions of the Airport Lounge Access Program, the manner of availment and the Qualified Citigold Clients shall be bound by such variations and amendments. Such modifications and amendments shall be effective on such date or dates as determined solely by Citibank. In addition, Citibank reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to revoke the airport lounge access or terminate this privilege.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the availment of the complimentary airport lounge access may result in the disqualification of the Citigold Client from the airport lounge access, suspension or cancellation of Card privileges, or the charging of the full cost of the airport lounge access (Php1,000 per entry per person) to the Citigold Client’s account, at Citibank’s discretion. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by Citibank.
- Citibank shall not be held responsible for any disputes or claims that may occur between the Citigold Client, and/or any guests and a lounge operator, and shall not be liable for any costs, damages, losses or expenses related to such disputes. Furthermore, Citibank accepts no responsibility for the Qualified Citigold Client and/or his or her guest’s actions when accessing the airport lounge and shall not be responsible for the personal belongings brought into the airport lounge by the Citigold Client and his or her guest.
- By availing of the airport lounge access, Qualified Citigold clients and their guests (if any) consent to any personal or sensitive personal data being processed by Citibank, the airport lounge operators and all relevant parties.
|Miascor Lounge||Ninoy Aquino International Airport – Terminal 1|
|Sky View Lounge||Ninoy Aquino International Airport – Terminal 3|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Refer to the Plaza Premium Lounge website for eligible locations. Please take note that not all lounges are open to Citigold Clients. The Citigold Client should visit https://www.plaza-network.com/ and click on the specific lounge he/she intends to visit to determine if lounge access is available.|
|Citi Card||With Permitted Guest|
|Citigold ATM or Debit Card||Yes, Plus 1 Guest|
|Citi Card||With Permitted Guest|
|Citigold Debit Card||none|