Enjoy Citi-exclusive round trip Asiana Airlines fares to South Korea, the US and more.
Booking period: March 1 to 15, 2019
Travel periods: May 1 to December 31, 2019
Asiana Ticket Offices:
Makati: 6F Salcedo Towers 169 H.V. Dela Costa St.
Clark: Barn House Bldg 2008 Cardinal Santos Ave.
Cebu: International Departure Level Mactan-Cebu International Airport Lapu-Lapu City.
|Fares starting from (USD)|
|Cabin||Destinations||Low Season||High Season|
|Economy||Incheon||USD 280||USD 330|
|West Coast (USA)||USD 500||USD 600|
|USD 560||USD 660|
|Europe||USD 530||USD 630|
|Los Angeles, Honolulu, San Francisco and Seattle||USD 1,990
|Chicago, New York||USD 2,450
|Barcelona, London, Venice, Istanbul, Rome, Paris and Frankfurt||USD 1,950
Korea/ Europe: June 1 to December 15, 2019
USA: June 1 to July 20 and August 20 to December 15, 2019
Korea/Europe: May 1 to 3 and December 16 to 31, 2019
USA: May 1 to 31; July 21 to August 19 and December 16 to 31, 2019
Fares exclude taxes & surcharges. Terms and conditions apply.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 3317, Series of 2019.
CAB Approval No. 0539-02-14, Series of 2019
Citi-Asiana March Seat Sale
Terms & Conditions
- Promo Offer: Discounted Asiana flights to Korea, US & Europe.
- The promo ("Promo") is exclusive to all Principal and Supplementary Citi Credit Cardholders whose cards have been issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch, are active and in good credit standing and who are not prohibited under applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from participating in or qualifying for the Promo.
- Promo Period: March 1-15, 2019
Travel Period: May 1 - December 31, 2019
- The offer is valid for bookings made through the following sales channel using the Citi Card:
- Asiana Website: http://bit.ly/CitiOZ022019
- Asiana Ticket Offices:
Makati: Ticket Office: 6F Salcedo Towers 169 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati City
Clark: Ticket Office: Barn House Bldg 2008 Cardinal Santos Ave., CSEZ, Clarkfield Pampanga 2023
Cebu: Ticket Office: International Departure Level Mactan-Cebu International Airport Lapu-Lapu City
- Asiana Reservation Hotlines:
Clark: +63 45 599 6657/58
Cebu: +63 32 3428066/67
- The below fares to Europe include FREE extra (1) pc baggage allowance up to 23kg for passengers traveling round trip economy flights to Europe. Qualified cardholders must email Passengers Name/s and Ticket No to email@example.com or call any Asiana Airlines offices to register for the FREE (1) pc extra baggage allowance.
ECONOMY CLASS BUSINESS CLASS DESTINATION LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON Round trip fares start from: Round trip fares start from: Round trip fares start from: Round trip fares start from: SEOUL $280 $330 $700 LOS ANGELES $500 $600 SAN FRANCISCO $500 $600 $1,990 $2,040 SEATTLE $500 $600 HONOLULU $500 $600 NEW YORK $560 $660 $2,450 $2,500 CHICAGO $560 $660 LONDON $530 $630 $1,950 $2,000 ROME $530 $630 PARIS $530 $630 FRANKFURT $530 $630 ISTANBUL $530 $630 BARCELONA $530 $630 VENICE $530 $630
*Booking of discounted fares will depend on customer's chosen dates.
High Season & Low Season Schedule
Korea and Europe:
Low Season: June 1 - December 15, 2019
High Season: May 1-31, December 16-31, 2019.
Low Season: June 1 - July 20, September 1 - December 15, 2019
High Season: May 1-31, July 21 - August 19, December 16-31,2019
- Valid for roundtrip travel only
- The above fares are exclusive of government taxes and surcharges.
- To qualify for the offer, payment must be made using a Citibank credit card.
- If changes must be made to the booking, penalties will apply and seats are subject to availability and subject to the corresponding fare difference.
- The applicable child and infant fares are as follows:
Child rate: 75% of adult net fare (except for Europe Business)
Infant rate: 10% of adult net fare
- The baggage allowance is as follows:
Korea and Europe: 1pc 23kg (economy) 2pc 32kg (business), Frankfurt 3pcs 32kg (First)
USA: 2pcs 23kg (economy) 2pcs 32kg (business) 3pcs 32kg (first)
- Maximum Stay:
- Economy All Destinations: 6 months
- Business All Destinations: 6 months
- Mileage accrual:
Business Class: Saver "U" (100% of the actual flight miles)
Business Class: Flex "Z" (125% of the actual flight miles)
Economy Flex: "V" (70% of the actual miles)
Economy Saver: "T" (50% of the actual miles)
- The qualifying and participating cardholders are bound by the terms and conditions of Asiana Airlines and Citibank.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, credit, or kind.
- The offer cannot be availed in conjunction with any other existing Citibank or Asiana promotion.
Per DTI FTEB No. 3317, Series of 2019
CAB Approval No. 2387-07-23. S2018, S2018
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 995-9999 (632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087 (632) 708-7087.
For any concerns, you may send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087 (632) 708-7087 and e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org.