Welcome the holiday season with 0% Citi PayLite up to 6 months and pay up to 3 months later.
Visit The SM Stores* to avail.
Promo is until Dec 31, 2019.
Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. 1446, 6231 & 18097, Series of 2019.
*Valid on accredited The SM Stores outlets.
2019 THE SM STORE INSTALLMENT
- 0% Interest on 6-month installment with a minimum single-receipt PayLite purchase of P5,000.
- Valid on PayLite accredited The SM Stores.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2019.
PER DTI FAIR TRADE PERMIT NO. 1446, 6231 & 18097, SERIES OF 2019.
0% CITI PAYLITE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Citi PayLite Installment Plan is a Card facility which allows Citi Cardholders of good credit standing to pay for select goods and services purchased from accredited Citi PayLite merchants in the Philippines, together with the applicable interest and other fees, on installment basis ("Installment Transaction"). It is available for single-receipt purchases of at least P3,000. It is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase.
- Subject to Section 4, the price of items purchased (the "Principal Amount") under the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan will be interest-free for the duration of the installment plan. The 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan is available for selected items at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24-month terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan.
- The monthly installment due for the Installment Transaction ("Monthly Installment Due") is included in the Minimum Amount Due in the Cardholder’s Statement of Account until the Principal Amount is paid in full.
- If the Cardholder pays less than the Total Amount Due indicated in the Statement of Account, the unpaid portion of the Monthly Installment Due is subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Interest is compounded monthly. Usual Late Charges also apply. In addition, if the Card account is past due for 60 days or more, the Installment Transaction will be cancelled. Any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Card account in full and will be subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Please refer to the Citi Card Fees and Charges for the prevailing rates, fees and charges. This can be viewed at www.citibank.com.ph.
- If the Cardholder wishes to cancel an Installment Transaction before its Term ends, the Cardholder may do so without a prepayment penalty. In that case, the Cardholder agrees to pay in full the unpaid portion of the Principal Amount and the cancellation processing fee of P300. In case of promotions where Citi gives the Cardholder a premium item/s (which includes promotional items, Usage Privileges, etc.), Citi may charge the full monetary equivalent of the premium item should the Cardholder cancel the Installment Transaction.
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the Installment Transaction will be maintained for the Term stated in the charge slip or other documents furnished to the Cardholder and that Citi has already incurred cost of funds and committed yield to fund sources to finance the Installment Transaction. In case the Cardholder pre-pays any Installment Transaction before the lapse of the Term, the Cardholder agrees to reimburse Citi for any loss or additional cost, including but not limited to processing the pre-payment.
- Upon the Cardholder’s availment, Citi already pays for the goods or services in full. In the event that a Citi PayLite merchant from whom the Cardholder purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, the Cardholder will still be liable to pay for all unpaid Citi PayLite Installments.
- All Citi PayLite Installment purchases are subject to the Citi Card Agreement and all related provisions of the Citi Installment Facilities.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions will prevail in relation to the Principal Amount applied under the Facility.
APPLICABLE FEES AND CHARGES:
Cancellation Processing Fee = P300
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 8708-7087 (632) 8708-7087.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 8708-7087(632) 8708-7087.