Bring home quality appliances and enjoy up to 30% off at the SM Appliance Installment Fiesta. Avail of 0% Citi PayLite up to 24 months and pay up to 3 months later.
All SM Appliance branches except Boracay.
Until November 24, 2019.
Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19117, Series of 2019
SM Appliance Installment Fiesta
Terms and Conditions
- The SM Appliance Installment Fiesta will run from October 11 to 20, 2019 at SM Megamall, Megatrade Hall 3. The Cardholder can get up to 35% off on select appliances and avail of 0% Citi Paylite for up to 36 months and pay up to 3 months later using their Citibank Credit Card.
- The Promo is exclusive to all Principal and Supplementary Cardholders whose Citi Credit Card have been locally issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippines ("Cardholder"), are active and in good credit standing, and with available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. 19117, Series of 2019.
0% Citi PayLite
Terms and Conditions
- The Citi PayLite Installment Plan is a Card facility which allows Citi Cardholders of good credit standing to pay for select goods and services purchased from accredited Citi PayLite merchants in the Philippines, together with the applicable interest and other fees, on installment basis ("Installment Transaction"). It is available for single-receipt purchases of at least P3,000. It is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase.
- Subject to Section 4, the price of items purchased (the "Installment Transaction Amount") under the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan will be interest-free for the duration of the installment plan. The 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan is available for selected items and select tenors at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24-month terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan.
- The monthly installment due for the Installment Transaction ( Monthly Installment Due ) is included in the Minimum Amount Due in the Cardholder's Statement of Account until the Installment Transaction Amount is paid in full.
- If the Cardholder pays less than the Total Amount Due indicated in the Statement of Account, the unpaid portion of the Monthly Installment Due is subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Interest is compounded monthly. Usual Late Charges also apply. In addition, if the Card account is past due for 60 days or more, the Installment Transaction will be cancelled. Any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Card account in full and will be subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Please refer to the Citi Card Fees and Charges for the prevailing rates, fees and charges. This can be viewed at www.citibank.com.ph.
- If the Cardholder wishes to cancel an Installment Transaction before its Term ends, the Cardholder may do so without a prepayment penalty. In that case, the Cardholder agrees to pay in full the unpaid portion of the Installment Transaction Amount and the cancellation processing fee of P300. In case of promotions where Citi gives the Cardholder a premium item/s (which includes promotional items, Usage Privileges, etc.), Citi may charge the full monetary equivalent of the premium item should the Cardholder cancel the Installment Transaction.
APPLICABLE FEES AND CHARGES:
Cancellation Processing Fee = P300
- The Cardholder acknowledges that the Installment Transaction will be maintained for the Term stated in the charge slip or other documents furnished to the Cardholder and that Citi has already incurred cost of funds and committed yield to fund sources to finance the Installment Transaction. In case the Cardholder pre-pays any Installment Transaction before the lapse of the Term, the Cardholder agrees to reimburse Citi for any loss or additional cost, including but not limited to processing the pre-payment.
- Upon the Cardholder's availment, Citi already pays for the goods or services in full. In the event that a Citi PayLite merchant from whom the Cardholder purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, the Cardholder will still be liable to pay for all unpaid Citi PayLite Installments.
- All Citi PayLite Installment purchases are subject to the Citi Card Agreement and all related provisions of the Citi Installment Facilities.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions will prevail in relation to the Installment Transaction Amount applied under the Facility.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 8708-7087(632) 8708-7087.