Bring home the latest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G with Citi PayLite up to 36 months. Plus, enjoy up to P4,799.50 instant discount.
|Model Name||SRP (P)||Discounted Price (P)||Citi PayLite Monthly Installments (P)|
|24 months||36 months|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 512GB||95,990.00||91,190.50||3,799.60||2,533.07|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 256GB||87,990.00||83,590.50||3,482.94||2,321.96|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 256GB||56,990.00||54,140.50||2,255.85||1,503.90|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB||52,990.00||50,340.50||2,097.52||1,398.35|
Click here for participating outlets
Promo is until January 31, 2022.
How to avail:
Swipe your Citi credit card for 24 or 36 months installment at participating outlets.
Sign your Citi PayLite charge slip to acknowledge the terms and conditions and proceed with the request to convert to installments, which is subject to Citibank’s approval.
You will receive an SMS regarding the outcome of your request for conversion to Citi PayLite.
Terms and conditions apply.
*PayLite installments are billed to the account monthly, similar to a normal retail purchase and are subject to usual interest rate charges if you pay less than the Total Amount Due indicated on your current or previous monthly statements of account on or before the payment due date.
If your Card account is over limit, you will need to pay the Overlimit amount aside from the Minimum Amount Due.
The Citi PayLite Transaction will take more than the scheduled Term to pay off in full if only the Minimum Amount Due is paid.
The Citi PayLite transaction is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit / Spend Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase and conversion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-130157, series of 2021.
Citi PayLite Instant Discount Promo Mechanics for Samsung ZFlip3 and ZFold3
- The PayLite Instant Discount Promo for Samsung Zflip3 and Zfold3 (“Promo”) will run from November 1, 2021- January 31, 2022. The Promo is exclusive to all Citibank Cardholders (“Cardholder”), whose Citi credit cards (“Cards”) have been locally issued by Citibank, N A Philippine Branch, are active and in good credit standing with available relationship limit and account credit limit/ spend limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase and conversion and who are not prohibited under Applicable Gifts, Anti Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo.
- A Cardholder who uses his/her Citi credit card to purchase any of the participating items below at Citi PayLite for 24 or 36 months at any participating merchant outlet within the promo period is qualified to get instant discount:
Model Name SRP (P) Discounted Price (P) Citi PayLite Monthly Installments (P) 24 months 36 months Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 512GB 95,990.00 91,190.50 3,799.60 2,533.07 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 256GB 87,990.00 83,590.50 3,482.94 2,321.96 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 256GB 56,990.00 54,140.50 2,255.85 1,503.90 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB 52,990.00 50,340.50 2,097.52 1,398.35
- Qualified Cardholders can avail of the instant discount from November 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022.
- The Promo is only valid at the following participating merchant outlets.
Participating Outlets SAMSUNG SM NORTH EDSA ANNEX SAMSUNG SM SAN MATEO SAMSUNG GLORIETTA2 SAMSUNG SHANGRILA PLAZA SAMSUNG SM MEGAMALL SAMSUNG SM MARILAO SAMSUNG SM MOA GUIMO SAMSUNG FELIZ SAMSUNG SM BACOOR SAMSUNG STA LUCIA SAMSUNG SM MARIKINA SAMSUNG PDI POWER PLANT SAMSUNG PMI TRINOMA GUIMO SAMSUNG VERTIS SAMSUNG SM PAMPANGA SAMSUNG SM GENERAL SANTOS SAMSUNG SM SOUTH SAMSUNG CLOVERLEAF SAMSUNG ROBINSONS MANILA SAMSUNG FAIRVIEW TERRACES SAMSUNG PMI SM TAYTAY SAMSUNG SM VALENZUELA SAMSUNG SM SAN LAZARO SAMSUNG MC SMDC SAMSUNG AYALA CEBU SAMSUNG SM MASINAG SAMSUNG SM STA ROSA SAMSUNG CONCEPT SM BATANGAS SAMSUNG PMI SM MANILA SAMSUNG SM OLONGAPO SAMSUNG PMI SM FAIRVIEW SAMSUNG SM SANGANDAAN SAMSUNG GAISANO DAVAO SAMSUNG PMI SM BICUTAN SAMSUNG SM DAVAO SAMSUNG SM NAGA SAMSUNG GREENHILLS SAMSUNG SM CALAMBA SAMSUNG MC SM BALIUAG DSAMSUNG SM NOVALICHES SAMSUNG EMCC SM AURA SAMSUNG PDI ROB DUMAGUETE SAMSUNG BGCI FESTIVAL MALL SAMSUNG ROB SAN NICOLAS SAMSUNG SM CUBAO SAMSUNG AYALA LEGAZPI SAMSUNG ROB MAGNOLIA SAMSUNG ANGONO SAMSUNG PMI SM BF SAMSUNG ROB NAGA SAMSUNG SM SUCAT SAMSUNG 81 SM LANANG SAMSUNG EMCC UPTOWN BGC SAMSUNG SM STA MESA SAMSUNG SM SEASIDE CEBU SAMSUNG EVIA SAMSUNG GETEWAY SIENA MOBILE MARKET MARKET AEROPHONE ROB GAL CEBU SAMSUNG EMCC SM BACOOR AEROPHONE SM CONSOLACION GRAPHIC ALL IN CDO AEROPHONE PARK MALL MANDAUE SAMSUNG 81 VICTORIA PLAZA SAMSUNG PODIUM SAMSUNG PUREGOLD SAMSUNG PACIFIC MALL LEGAZPI SAMSUNG SM BACOLOD SAMSUNG POLANGUI SAMSUNG LIWASANG SAMSUNG JBMI CIRCUIT
- This Promo is valid with Samsung promo Galaxy Z Fold 3 Flip 3 5G Travel Adapter Bundle with DTI # 12677.
- The Promo is not convertible to cash, credit or other goods and services and not transferable to another Card or to any person.
- In case of dispute with respect to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilment, etc., Citibank’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo shall be jointly resolved by Citibank and Samsung with the concurrence of DTI.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the credit card transaction, or the participation in the Promo, may result in the disqualification of the Cardholder from the Promo, suspension or cancellation of Card privileges, or the charging of the full cost of the discount to the Cardholder’s Card account, at Citibank’s discretion. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by Citibank and/or Samsung.
- Citibank is not an agent of any of the participating merchants or outlets and makes no representation as to the quality of the products provided. All feedback regarding quality of the products provided should be directed to the respective merchant or outlet.
These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement and Citi PayLite Enabled by Global Payments Terms and Conditions, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Citi PayLite Enabled by Global Payments Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in relation to the Installment Transaction applied under the Promo.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-130157, Series of 2021.
CITI PAYLITE ENABLED BY GLOBAL PAYMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions of the Citi PayLite enabled by Global Payments Program (“Program”), “Card” means all credit cards issued by us, Citibank, N.A. (Philippine Branch) (also referred to as “we”, “our”, “us” or “Citi”), while “you” refers to Cardholders whose Citi credit cards have been locally issued by us (“Cardholder”), and which are active and in good credit standing.
By availing of Citi PayLite enabled by Global Payments, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions, and all applicable terms and conditions under the Citi Card Agreement and all related provisions of the Citi Installment Facilities; these can be viewed at www.citibank.com.ph/global_docs/pdf/cardstandc.pdf
- CITI PAYLITE ENABLED BY GLOBAL PAYMENTS is an Installment facility available to Citi Cardholders for purchases at participating merchants which meet the required minimum purchase amount per tenor. It is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit / Spend Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase and conversion.
- Under the Program, the straight single-receipt transaction at the participating merchants (“Merchants”) using the Citi credit card shall, after the Merchant submits the transaction for settlement (“Conversion Date”), be submitted for conversion to an Installment Transaction (“Installment Transaction”). If the conversion to an Installment Transaction is approved, the Citi Cardholder can pay for the purchase amount (“Principal Amount”) in equal monthly installments which will be billed to the credit card Statement of Account every month until the end of the term indicated in the charge slip. Otherwise, the straight single-receipt transaction will be billed in full in the next statement of account.
To view the participating merchants, please visit www.citibank.com.ph/gppaylite
- The Program is available for single-receipt purchases of at least Php3,000 or such other amount as may be determined by Citibank and the Merchants from time to time. To view the participating merchants, please visit www.citibank.com.ph/gppaylite
Upon your instruction to the Merchant that you would like to avail of the Program, the Merchant will swipe your Citi credit card for the purchase amount at the pre-identified Global Payments terminal. The charge slip will reflect the details of the Installment Transaction you requested (term and monthly installment amount), and your agreement to the terms and conditions of the Program.
- Once the transaction has been verified and converted to an Installment Transaction, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- If your transaction is not successfully converted to an Installment Transaction, you will receive a rejection SMS and the purchase amount will reflect on your statement as a straight transaction.
The Monthly Installments Due will be billed and reflected on your Statement of Account after the Conversion Date as [Merchant Name (001:00x)] and so forth.
You may compute the Monthly Installment Due (“MID”) using the following formula:
Where Term is the number of months that you chose for your Installment Transaction.
Citi PayLite Process illustration:
Principal Amount = PHP15,000.00
Term: Three (3) months
Monthly Installment Due Unbilled Installment Amount Month 1 PHP5,000.00 PHP10,000.00 Month 2 PHP5,000.00 PHP5,000.00 Month 3 PHP5,000.00 PHP0
- One percent of the billed MID will be included in the Minimum Amount Due (“MAD”) in your SOA and 1% of the unbilled portion of the Principal Amount of your Citi PayLite Transaction will be part of the calculation of your MAD in your SOA until the end of the Term of your Citi PayLite Transaction. To know more about how your Minimum Amount Due is calculated visit www.citibank.com.ph/mindue.
- We will charge the interest rate and /or fees as disclosed at the date of availing the Installment Transaction which shall be applicable during its entire Term and no additional fees and interest will be charged for this Installment Transaction, ONLY if we receive (or had received) payment in full of the Total Amount Due stated on your monthly SOA by the Payment Due Date every month until you have paid all installments.
- If we did not receive the full payment of the Total Amount Due as indicated in your current or previous monthly Statement of Account, (i) the billed Monthly Installment Due in the current Statement, and (ii) any unpaid portion of any previous Monthly Installment(s) Due in your current Statement of Account will be subject to daily interest at the Retail Interest Rate as set out in the Statement of Account. This daily interest on the Installment Transaction will be charged from one day after Statement Date until:
- one day before the payment date of the Installment Transaction, if you pay the full Total Amount Due on or before the Payment Due Date, OR
- the date you pay the full Total Amount Due after the Payment Due Date.
Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
The Citi PayLite NOW Transaction will take more than the scheduled Term to pay off in full if only the Minimum Amount Due is paid. In addition, if we do not receive the full payment of the Minimum Amount Due by the Payment Due Date, you must also pay the applicable Monthly Late Charge. The prevailing interest rate, fees and charges are available at www.citibank.com.ph/cardsrandf.
Below is an illustration on the retail interest charge on the billed Monthly Installment Due if you do not make a full payment of the Total Amount Due by the Payment Due Date.
(Important: Please note the example below is for illustrative purposes. The only transaction in this statement is the Citi PayLite NOW transaction.)
Statement Date July 1, 2021 Payment Due Date July 22, 2021 Billed MID of your Citi PayLite NOW installment transaction P10,000 Retail interest Rate as set out in the statement of account 2% per month MAD stated in the statement of account P500 Payment made on July 22, 2021 P500 Interest charge on the billed MID(P10,000) from one day after current statement date up to one day before payment date(July 2 to 21,2021) at the retail interest rate of 2% per month P133.33 Remaining unpaid portion of the billed MID P9,500 Interest charge on the unpaid portion of the billed MID (P9,500) from payment date until the next statement date (July 22 to Aug 1, 2021 ) at the retail interest rate of 2% per month P69.67 Total interest payable in the Aug 2021 statement(Which is due on Aug 22, 2021) P203.00
- In addition, if the Card account is past due for 60 days or more, the Installment Transaction will be cancelled. Any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Card account in full and will be subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest charge. Please refer to the Citi Card Fees and Charges at www.citibank.com.ph/cardsrandf for the prevailing rates, fees and charges.
- Citi is entitled to apply and appropriate payments received in such manner or order of priority as it deems fit, notwithstanding any specific instruction from you or any third party. You may view the payment hierarchy in the Cards Payments Section of the Citi Card Agreement at www.citibank.com.ph/cardsrandf.
- Rewards Points, rebates, and PremierMiles (“Usage Privileges”) earned from the straight single-receipt transaction/s converted under the Program will be deducted from the Card account upon conversion, and will be credited back monthly in such amounts corresponding to the Monthly Installment Due billed.
- You acknowledge that your Installment Transaction will be maintained for the Term stated on the charge slip or any other documents that may have been furnished to you, and that we have already incurred cost of funds and committed yield to fund sources to finance the Installment Transaction.
- If you wish to cancel an Installment Transaction before its Term ends, you may do so, without a prepayment penalty, by calling CitiPhone. In that case, you agree to pay in full the unpaid portion of the Principal Amount and the cancellation processing fee of Php300.
- In case of promotions where we give you a premium item/s (which include promotional items, Usage Privileges, etc.), we may charge the full monetary equivalent of the premium item/s should you cancel the Installment Transaction.
- Upon your purchase, we already pay for the goods or services in full. In the event that a Merchant from whom you purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, you will still be liable to pay for all unpaid Monthly Installment Dues.
- If you wish to request for a refund from the Merchant, the standard refund process of the Merchant will apply. There will be no change to the Installment Transaction under the Program, and the Monthly Installments Due will continue to be billed to you for the Term. The amount to be refunded by the Merchant will be credited back to the Card. Once the refund is completed, you must cancel the Installment Transaction by calling CitiPhone at 8995-9999 between 8am to 9pm daily.
- In case of (a) any change in law or regulation which gives rise to new additional taxes, higher reserve requirements or similar events, or (b) significant change in the economic environment, we may adjust or impose any applicable charges even before the Term expires.
- Please be advised that by availing of the Program through your Citi credit card/s, you are providing your explicit consent to Citi’s Data Privacy Terms (Consent for Processing, Profiling and Sharing of Data and Information and Data Privacy Statement) and to the updated Citi Card Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in relation to the Installment Transaction applied under the Program.
For more information, visit www.citibank.com.ph/gppaylite.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact details at https://www.bsp.gov.ph.
For your complaints/concerns, we will endeavor to resolve these within 7 business days. For complaints/concerns requiring more time to resolve, we will be in touch with you and inform you of the progress.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact details at https://www.bsp.gov.ph.