Start brighter futures with lighter tuition!
Enjoy easier and lighter payments on tuition fees for as low as 0.75% converted monthly factor rate with Citi PayLite.
|Tenor (months)||Converted Monthly Factor Rate (CMFR)||Effective Interest Rate (per annum)|
Participating Schools in Citi PayLite installment plans
Terms and Conditions apply.
CITI PAYLITE INSTALLMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), "Card" means all credit cards issued by us, Citibank, N.A. (Philippine Branch) (also referred to as "we", "our", or "us"), while "you" refers to the Cardholder or the person who has one or more Cards issued by us. Your availment of the Citi PayLite Installment Plan means you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
The Citi PayLite Installment Plan is a Card facility that allows you to pay for select goods and services from accredited Citi PayLite merchants in the Philippines, together with the applicable interest and other fees, on installment basis ("Installment Transaction").
Citi PayLite is available for single-receipt purchases of at least P3,000 or such other amount as may be determined by Citibank from time to time. It is available only to Cardholders in good credit standing and is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase.
You may pay for your purchases via Regular or 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan:
Purchases availed under the Regular Citi PayLite Installment will be subject to the prevailing Citi PayLite interest rates which may change from time to time. The applicable interest rates at booking may also vary from time to time and for each Citi PayLite merchant. To check the applicable Interest rates, you should inquire about the Citi PayLite terms of your chosen merchant before availing.
Your availment of the Citi PayLite Installment Plan means you agree to pay us interest on the purchase price of goods or services ("Principal Amount") on the dates specified in the Statement of Account at the applicable converted monthly factor rate with a corresponding effective interest rate per annum based on the outstanding principal balance and the Term as follows:
RATES BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE WITH SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERINGS
REGULAR PAYLITE CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATES
Term Converted Monthly
Effective Interest Rate
3 months 1.74% 35.88% 6 months 1.54% 35.83% 9 months 1.58% 38.40% 12 months 1.50% 36.76% 18 months 1.66% 41.09% 24 months 1.69% 41.32%
SPECIAL CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATES
FOR SELECT AUTO, HOME IMPROVEMENT, HOSPITAL/MEDICAL SCHOOLS & TRAVEL AGENCIES
Term Converted Monthly
Effective Interest Rate
3 months 1.00% 19.46% 6 months 1.00% 22.29% 9 months 0.75% 17.13% 12 months 0.75% 17.48% 18 months 0.75% 17.71% 24 months 0.75% 17.72%
* The Converted Monthly Factor Rate is presented as a guide that you can use to derive the Monthly Installment Due (principal plus interest).
** The Effective Interest Rates above are based on interest computed on a fixed 30-day period per month. The actual EIR may be higher or lower as the interest portion of your first monthly instalment due is computed based on the actual number of days between approval date and one day before statement date, which may be more or less than 30 days.
- Subject to Section 5, the price of items purchased under the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan will be interest-free for the duration of the Installment plan. The 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan is available for selected items at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24-month terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan.
The monthly installment due for your Installment Transaction ("Monthly Installment Due") is included in the Minimum Amount Due in your Statement of Account until the Principal Amount and the applicable interest are paid in full.
You may compute the Monthly Installment Due by using the following formula:
Principal Amount x [1+(Converted Monthly Factor Rate x Term)]
The Monthly Installment Due comprises the interest and principal components and Is computed on a diminishing balance basis. The interest and principal components of the Monthly Installment Due vary each month and are computed as follows:
- Interest component:
Prior month's outstanding principal balance x monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR), where monthly EIR = (1 + Annual EIR) 1/12 - 1.
- Principal portion:
Monthly Installment Due - interest component for the month.
- Interest component:
The interest charge on the first Monthly Installment Due is computed based on the number of days between the approval date of the Installment Transaction and Statement Date, which is the date when your statement is generated after each billing cycle. The interest on succeeding Monthly Installments Due is computed based on a fixed 30-day period. This will result in the first Monthly Installment Due being different from succeeding subsequent ones.
CITI PAYLITE INSTALLMENT PLAN (SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT)
Principal Amount P10,000 Term 12 Months Converted Monthly Factor Rate 1.50% EIR 36.76% Month # of Days of Installment on balance Monthly Installment Due (Php) Interest component (Php) Principal component (Php) O/S Principal balance (Php) 0 10,000 1 30 983.33 264.30 719.03 9,280.97 2 30 983.33 245.30 738.03 8542.94 3 30 983.33 225.79 757.54 7785.4 4 30 983.33 205.77 777.56 7007.83 5 30 983.33 185.22 798.11 6209.72 6 30 983.33 164.12 819.21 5390.51 7 30 983.33 142.47 840.86 4549.65 8 30 983.33 120.25 863.08 3686.56 9 30 983.33 97.44 885.9 2800.67 10 30 983.33 74.02 909.31 1891.36 11 30 983.33 49.99 933.34 958.01 12 30 983.33 25.32 958.01 0 TOTAL 11,800 1,800 10,000
- If you pay less than the Total Amount Due Indicated in the Statement of Account, the unpaid portion of the Monthly Installment Due is subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Interest is compounded monthly. Usual Late Charges also apply. In addition, if your Card account is past due for 60 days or more, the Installment Transaction will be cancelled. Any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Card account in full and will be subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Please refer to the Citi Card Fees and Charges for the prevailing rates, fees and charges. This can be viewed at www.citibank.com.ph.
If you wish to cancel an Installment Transaction before its Term ends, you may do so without a prepayment penalty. In that case, you agree to pay in full the unpaid portion of the Principal Amount and the cancellation processing fee of Php300, plus the pro-rated Interest Charge on the cancelled Installment Transaction from the last Statement Date until the date of cancellation. In case of promotions where we give you a premium item/s (which include promotional items, Usage Privileges, etc.), we may charge the full monetary equivalent of the premium item should you cancel the Installment Transaction.
APPLICABLE FEES AND CHARGES:
Cancellation Processing Fee = P300
- You acknowledge that your Installment Transaction will be maintained for the Term stated in the charge slip or other documents furnished to you and that we have already Incurred cost of funds and committed yield to fund sources to finance the Installment Transaction. In case you pre-pay any Installment Transaction before the lapse of the Term, you agree to reimburse us for any loss or additional cost, including but not limited to processing the pre-payment.
- In case of (a) any change in law or regulations which gives rise to new additional taxes, higher reserve requirements or similar events, or (b) significant change in the economic environment, we may adjust any applicable charges and Installment interest even before the Term expires.
- Upon your availment, we already pay for the goods or services in full. In the event that a Citi PayLite merchant from whom you purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, you will still be liable to pay for all unpaid Citi PayLite Installments.
- Please be advised that by availing of Citi PayLite Installment Plan through your Citi credit card/s, you are providing your explicit consent to Citi's Data Processing, Profiling and Sharing provisions and to the updated Citi Card Agreement and the Citi Card Fees and Charges. For the full Consent and the Data Privacy Statement and latest version of the Citi Card Agreement and the Citi Card Fees and Charges, please go to www.citibank.com.ph
- All Citi PayLite Installment purchases are subject to the Citi Card Agreement and all related provisions of the Citi Installment Facilities.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions will prevail in relation to the Principal Amount applied under the Facility.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087 (632) 708-7087.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087(632) 708-7087.