Enjoy fantastic deals on your favorite products. Get the latest range of Apple products at 0% Citi PayLite up to 24 months at all Beyond the Box, Digital Walker, Power Mac Center and Switch stores.
Receive a P1,500 gift voucher when you PayLite an iPhone XS/XS Max at participating retailers!
Plus, get an additional dining voucher with your PayLite purchase. Find out more here.
iPhone XS Max
From P3,207.92 per month, over 24 months.
From P2,916.25 per month, over 24 months.
|Model||Capacity||SRP (Php)||0% Citi PayLite for 12 Mos (Php)||0% Citi PayLite for 24Mos (Php)|
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1473, 1798 and 1953, Series of 2019.
Citibank Promotion for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
The FREE P1,500 VOUCHER Promo with Citibank PayLite (“Promo”) will run from:
Participating Merchant Promo Period Power Mac Center February 1 to 28, 2019 Switch February 1 to 28, 2019 Beyond the Box February 6 to 28, 2019 Digital Walker February 6 to 28, 2019
The Promo is exclusive to all Citibank Cardholders (“Cardholder”), whose credit cards (“Cards”) have been issued by Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch, are active and in good credit standing.
A Cardholder who uses his/her Citi credit card to purchase any of the participating items below at 0% Citi PayLite for up to 24 months at any participating merchant branch within the promo period is qualified to redeem the Voucher/s (“Freebie”):
Model Capacity SRP (Php) XS 64GB 69,990 XS 256GB 79,990 XS 512GB 93,490 XS MAX 64GB 76,990 XS MAX 256GB 86,990 XS MAX 512GB 99,990
Qualified Cardholders can redeem the Freebie from:
Participating Merchant Promo Period Power Mac Center February 1 to April 28, 2019 Switch February 1 to April 28, 2019 Beyond the Box February 6 to April 28, 2019 Digital Walker February 6 to April 28, 2019
Freebies that are not redeemed within the redemption period shall be forfeited in favor of Citibank.
The Promo is only valid at the following branches:
Power Mac Center Switch Beyond the Box/Digital Walker Greenbelt 3 Switch Glorietta 2 Beyond the Box TriNoma Alabang Town Center Century City Mall SM Megamall Ayala 30th City of Dreams The Annex at SM City North Robinsons Place Antipolo Robinsons Ermita EDSA Evia Lifestyle Mall Robinson Galleria SM Mall of Asia The District Mall Venice Piazza Grand SM Aura Premier Robinsons Place Las Pinas Canal Festival Mall Ayala Solenad Nuvali Resorts World Abreeza Mall Marquee Mall Rockwell SM Lanang Premier Solaire Ayala Serin Tagaytay Southwoods Power Plant Mall UP Technohub Uptown SM City Marikina UP Town Center Virra Mall SM City Pampanga Ayala Feliz Forbestown SM City Lipa Lucky China Town Robinsons Magnolia Ayala Fairview The Podium Terraces Robinsons Galleria Cebu Market! Market! KCC Mall de Zamboanga SM CDO Downtown Digital Walker Festive Walk Iloilo Eastwood Vista Mall Sta. Rosa Shangri-La Trinoma
- The Freebie is not convertible to cash or credit. It may also not be exchanged with another product. The Freebies are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the vouchers will be deemed fraudulent.
- To redeem store credit voucher, customer must present the actual voucher in store at any participating branch.
- This Promo will not apply in conjunction with any other promotional offers of the Merchant, privileges, VIP cards other than Citibank Promotions.
- Once the store credit voucher is used, the remainder of the value of the voucher cannot be claimed in cash.
- One (1) purchase of any of the participating items is equivalent to one (1) Freebie.
- Upon redemption of in store items using the store credit, customer can no longer return / exchange the item that are in good condition.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1473, 1798 and 1953, Series of 2019.
CITI PAYLITE INSTALLMENT PLAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), “Card” means all credit cards issued by us, Citibank, N.A. (Philippine Branch) (also referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”), while “you” refers to the Cardholder or the person who has one or more Cards issued by us. Your availment of the Citi PayLite Installment Plan means you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
The Citi PayLite Installment Plan is a Card facility that allows you to pay for select goods and services from accredited Citi PayLite merchants in the Philippines, together with the applicable interest and other fees, on installment basis (“Installment Transaction”).
Citi PayLite is available for single-receipt purchases of at least Php3,000 or such other amount as may be determined by Citibank from time to time. It is available only to Cardholders in good credit standing and is subject to approval based on the available Relationship Limit or Account Credit Limit, as applicable, at the time of purchase.
- You may pay for your purchases via Regular or 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan:
Purchases availed under the Regular Citi PayLite Installment will be subject to the prevailing Citi PayLite interest rates which may change from time to time. The applicable interest rates at booking may also vary from time to time and for each Citi PayLite merchant. To check the applicable interest rates, you should inquire about the Citi PayLite terms of your chosen merchant before availing.
Your availment of the Citi PayLite Installment Plan means you agree to pay us interest on the purchase price of goods or services (“Principal Amount”) on the dates specified in the Statement of Account at the applicable converted monthly factor rate with a corresponding effective interest rate per annum based on the outstanding principal balance and the Term as follows:
RATES BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE
WITH SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERINGS
REGULAR PAYLITE CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATES
Term Converted Monthly Factor Rate* Effective Interest Rate (Per Annum)** 3 months 1.74% 35.88% 6 months 1.54% 35.83% 9 months 1.58% 38.40% 12 months 1.50% 36.76% 18 months 1.66% 41.09% 24 months 1.69% 41.32%
SPECIAL CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATES FOR SELECT AUTO, HOME IMPROVEMENT, HOSPITAL/MEDICAL, SCHOOLS & TRAVEL AGENCIES
Term Converted Monthly Factor Rate* Effective Interest Rate (Per Annum)** 3 months 1.00% 19.46% 6 months 1.00% 22.29% 9 months 0.75% 17.13% 12 months 0.75% 17.48% 18 months 0.75% 17.71% 24 months 0.75% 17.72%
SPECIAL CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATES FOR MARIE FRANCE,
FACIAL CARE CENTER AND SVENSON
Term Converted Monthly Factor Rate* Effective Interest Rate (Per Annum)** 3 months 1.00% 14.31% 6 months 1.00% 16.38% 9 months 0.75% 17.13% 12 months 0.75% 17.48% 18 months 0.75% 17.71% 24 months 0.75% 17.72%
*The Converted Monthly Factor Rate is presented as a guide that you can use to derive the Monthly Installment Due (principal plus interest).
**The Effective Interest Rates above are based on interest computed on a fixed 30-day period per month. The actual EIR may be higher or lower as the interest portion of your first monthly instalment due is computed based on the actual number of days between approval date and one day before statement date, which may be more or less than 30 days.
- Subject to Section 5, the price of items purchased under the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan will be interest-free for the duration of the installment plan. The 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan is available for selected items at 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24-month terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the 0% Citi PayLite Installment Plan.
The monthly installment due for your Installment Transaction (“Monthly Installment Due”) is included in the Minimum Amount Due in your Statement of Account until the Principal Amount and the applicable interest are paid in full.
You may compute the Monthly Installment Due by using the following formula:
Principal Amount x [1+(Converted Monthly Factor Rate x Term)]
The Monthly Installment Due comprises the interest and principal components and is computed on a diminishing balance basis. The interest and principal components of the Monthly Installment Due vary each month and are computed as follows:
Prior month’s outstanding principal balance x monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR), where monthly EIR = (1 + Annual EIR) 1/12 – 1.
Monthly Installment Due - interest component for the month.
- The interest charge on the first Monthly Installment Due is computed based on the number of days between the approval date of the Installment Transaction and Statement Date, which is the date when your statement is generated after each billing cycle. The interest on succeeding Monthly Installments Due is computed based on a fixed 30-day period. This will result in the first Monthly Installment Due being different from succeeding subsequent ones.
Citi PayLite Installment Plan
Sample Schedule of Payment
PRINCIPAL AMOUNT Php10,000 TERM 12 MONTHS CONVERTED MONTHLY FACTOR RATE 1.50% EIR 36.76% MONTH # OF DAYS INSTALLMENT ON BALANCE MONTHLY INSTALLMENT DUE (Php) INTEREST COMPONENT (Php) PRINCIPAL COMPONENT (Php) OUTSTANDING PRINCIPAL BALANCE (Php) 0 10,000.00 1 30 983.33 264.30 719.03 9,280.97 2 30 983.33 245.30 738.03 8,542.94 3 30 983.33 225.79 757.54 7,785.39 4 30 983.33 205.77 777.56 7,007.83 5 30 983.33 185.22 798.11 6,209.72 6 30 983.33 164.12 819.21 5,390.51 7 30 983.33 142.47 840.86 4,549.65 8 30 983.33 120.25 863.08 3,686.56 9 30 983.33 97.44 885.90 2,800.67 10 30 983.33 74.02 909.31 1,891.36 11 30 983.33 49.99 933.34 958.01 12 30 983.33 25.32 958.01 0 TOTAL 11,800.00 1,800.00 10,000.00
If you pay less than the Total Amount Due indicated in the Statement of Account, the unpaid portion of the Monthly Installment Due is subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Interest is compounded monthly. Usual Late Charges also apply.
In addition, if your Card account is past due for 60 days or more, the Installment Transaction will be cancelled. Any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Card account in full and will be subject to the prevailing monthly retail Interest Charge. Please refer to the Citi Card Fees and Charges for the prevailing rates, fees and charges. This can be viewed at www.citibank.com.ph.
If you wish to cancel an Installment Transaction before its Term ends, you may do so without a prepayment penalty. In that case, you agree to pay in full the unpaid portion of the Principal Amount and the cancellation processing fee of Php300, plus the pro-rated Interest Charge on the cancelled Installment Transaction from the last Statement Date until the date of cancellation. In case of promotions where we give you a premium item/s (which include promotional items, Usage Privileges, etc.), we may charge the full monetary equivalent of the premium item should you cancel the Installment Transaction.
APPLICABLE FEES AND CHARGES:
Cancellation Processing Fee = Php300
- You acknowledge that your Installment Transaction will be maintained for the Term stated in the charge slip or other documents furnished to you and that we have already incurred cost of funds and committed yield to fund sources to finance the Installment Transaction. In case you pre-pay any Installment Transaction before the lapse of the Term, you agree to reimburse us for any loss or additional cost, including but not limited to processing the pre-payment.
- In case of (a) any change in law or regulations which gives rise to new additional taxes, higher reserve requirements or similar events, or (b) significant change in the economic environment, we may adjust any applicable charges and Installment interest even before the Term expires.
- Upon your availment, we already pay for the goods or services in full. In the event that a Citi PayLite merchant from whom you purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, you will still be liable to pay for all unpaid Citi PayLite Installments.
- Please be advised that by availing of Citi PayLite Installment Plan through your Citi credit card/s, you are providing your explicit consent to Citi’s Data Processing, Profiling and Sharing provisions and to the updated Citi Card Agreement and the Citi Card Fees and Charges. For the full Consent and the Data Privacy Statement and latest version of the Citi Card Agreement and the Citi Card Fees and Charges, please go to www.citibank.com.ph
- All Citi PayLite Installment purchases are subject to the Citi Card Agreement and all related provisions of the Citi Installment Facilities.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read together with the Citi Card Agreement, to produce a result that is harmonious and consistent. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Citi Card Agreement, these Terms and Conditions will prevail in relation to the Principal Amount applied under the Facility.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087(632) 708-7087.