- The Acquisitions Promo ("Promo") will run from November 10 to November 30, 2018 ("Promo Period").
- Only new clients of Citibank or Citibank and CFSI who are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo will be considered as eligible availers ("Eligible Customers"). Incumbent government officials or employees, whether elected or appointed, corporate account and US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo. The Promo is not available to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey or other jurisdictions where this activity is restricted due to applicable laws and regulations or Citibank policy.
- Only new clients of Citibank or Citibank and CFSI who are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo will be considered as eligible availers ("Eligible Customers"). Incumbent government officials or employees, whether elected or appointed, corporate account and US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo. The Promo is not available to a resident individual of the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) or any other jurisdictions where this activity is restricted.
- A new client is eligible for the promo if he/she (a) opens a relationship with Citibank or with Citibank and CFSI, with aggregate Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment and meets such minimum Total Relationship Balance1 within 3 months from opening a Citi Priority or Citigold relationship and (b) fills up and signs the Wealth Management Referral Form, along with all the co-accountholders to the account, if any.
- Welcome Reward: The new client will be awarded the Welcome Reward by the fourth month2 after establishing their new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship: The miles will be credited3 by a one-time crediting3 of miles to their Citi PremierMiles® Card or Citi Prestige Card:
If in case the client does not have any Citi PremierMiles® Card or Citi Prestige credit card, the client will be entitled to a one-time crediting of rewards points to their Citi Rewards®/Gold /Platinum Card3
||71,500 rewards points
||35,750 rewards points
- The new client will also be awarded with additional miles with the following qualifications:
- Early Funding Reward: New Citigold or Citi Priority clients who opened their accounts through the following channels and who meet minimum Total Relationship Balance1 on the month of acquisition or on the month of establishment of the new Citi relationship, will earn the additional miles below. Miles3 will take place on the fourth month2 after establishment of Citi relationship.
|Member Get Member5
||Cards Cross Sell
71,500 rewards points
35,750 rewards points
- Investment Reward: New clients with investment purchase through CFSI by the end of the third month3, provided that the client meets Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 under the Citigold segment, will earn the additional rewards below. Miles rewards3 will be credited on the fourth month2 after establishment of the Citi relationship.
||Rewards in miles or rewards points
|Php 1,200,000 to Php 4,999,999
||22,000 miles4 or 71,500 rewards points
|Php 5,000,000 to Php 9,999,999
||44,000 miles4 or 143,000 rewards points
|Php 10,000,000 to Php 19,999,999
||66,000 miles4 or 214,500 rewards points
|Php 20,000,000 and up
||88,000 miles4 or 286,000 rewards points
- New clients who are eligible for the promo must maintain their Citi Priority and/or Citigold status for a period of 6 months from date account has been opened. Eligible clients subsequently unable to meet the eligibility requirements during the said given period shall no longer be covered by the Promo and shall be liable for the full cost of the welcome gift, early funding reward and investment reward.
- Clients who are eligible for the Promo must keep their Citi Credit Card in good credit standing throughout the Promo Period. Client will be disqualified from the Promo in the event that their Citi Credit Card becomes delinquent, is suspended, cancelled and/or terminated.
- By participating in the Promo, the Eligible Customer hereby authorizes the transfer, disclosure and communication of information relating to his/her accounts to and from/between Citibank and CFSI, participating merchants and service providers for the purpose of verification, checking, validation and fulfillment.
- In the event that Citibank or CFSI is prevented from awarding the welcome gifts or continuing with the Promo by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Citibank's or CFSI's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then, Citibank or CFSI has the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promo.
- The Promo and its offers are not convertible to cash and are non-transferable.
- Citibank or CFSI reserves the right to change eligibility standards, client incentives and other provisions of this Promo without prior notice to the customer.
- In case of dispute, Citibank's or CFSI's decision will be final.
1TRB is the consolidated balance of client's holdings in deposits with Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch (Citibank) and in investments purchased through Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI). It includes all Checking & Savings account (CASA), Time-Deposits with Citibank as well as Bonds, Funds, and other investments purchased through CFSI.
2If account is opened in August, fourth month from date account is opened is December.
3Miles or rewards crediting will be on a client level, in case the client has both Citi PremierMiles® Card and Citi Rewards®/Gold /Platinum Card, client will only be entitled to the Miles crediting. If in case the client does not have any of the aforementioned Citibank credit card, client is encouraged to apply for one for the crediting of the miles/rewards points.
4Miles reward is equivalent to trip tickets to various destinations (ex. 22,000 miles is equivalent to one way trip ticket to Melbourne via a local airline standard economy class, 44,000 miles is equivalent to a round trip ticket to Melbourne)
5Member Get Member Program is for existing clients (referred to as "Referrer") of Citibank or Citibank and CFSI who will refer clients who will open a Citigold or Citi Priority relationship with Citibank (referred to as "Referral").
For Deposit products only: Citibank is a member of PDIC. Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor P500,000
For Investment products brokered by CFSI: Investments are not PDIC insured, not a bank deposit, no bank guarantee & may lose value.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch and CFSI are separate legal vehicles. CFSI is an investments and insurance brokerage affiliate of Citi.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 18890, Series of 2018.
For any concerns, you may call us at 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with e-mail address - email@example.com, while CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with telephone number (632) 818-2016 and Insurance Commission (IC) with telephone number (632) 523 8461.