- The Citi Acquisitions Promo ("Promo") will run from January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020 ("Promo Period").
- Promo is not valid with other promotions, including but not limited to any High Rate Time Deposit offer with Citibank within the Promo Period.
- Only new clients of Citibank N.A. Philippines (Citibank), or Citibank and Citicorp Financial Services & Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) who qualify under the criteria set out below and are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo will be considered as eligible availers (“Eligible Customers”). Incumbent government officials or employees, whether elected or appointed, corporate account and US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo. The Promo is not available to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, Isle of Man, San Marino, Vatican or other jurisdictions where this activity is restricted due to applicable laws and regulations or Citibank policy.
- A new client is eligible for the Promo if he/she:
- Opens a relationship with Citibank or with Citibank and CFSI as the Primary Account holder in the relationship, with Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment;
- Meets the Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment by the third month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship;
- Has an active Citigold or Citi Priority Debit Mastercard;
- Fills up and signs the Wealth Management Referral Form, along with all the co-accountholders to the account, if any, and agrees to be referred by Citibank to CFSI, a separate legal entity from Citibank;
If the new client chooses to purchase an investment though CFSI, the new client must transact with a brokerage fee of at least 1.25% gross of investment amount and investment purchase must be made by the third month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship;
- Does not have any existing Citibank, or Citibank and CFSI relationship as the Primary Account holder; and
- Maintains their Citi Priority or Citigold status for a period of 6 months from the date an account has been opened.
New clients eligible for the Promo subsequently unable to meet the eligibility requirements during the said given period shall no longer be covered by the Promo.
- A client who has a closed Citibank and/or CFSI relationship for more than 12 months at the time of the Promo is also considered a new client.
- Welcome Reward: The new client will be awarded the Welcome Reward on the last business day of the fourth month from establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship in the form of Apple item/s as detailed below.
|Fresh Funds Booked
|P1.0 million < P2.5 million
||Airpods with Wireless Charging Case
|P2.5 million < P4.5 million
||iPad Wi-Fi 128 GB (Space Gray)
|Fresh Funds Booked
|P4.5 million < P10.0 million
||iPhone 11 128 GB (Black)
|P10.0 million < P20 million
||iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB (Space Gray)
|P20 million and up
||Two (2) Units of iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB (Space Gray)
Qualified clients for the Apple item/s shall receive confirmation advisory and can only redeem once during the Promo Period. Redemption may be allowed up to six (6) months from the time Promo has ended.
- To redeem the Apple item/s, the new client will be issued a unique redemption code via registered SMS and E-mail from Citibank containing the details on where and when the item can be redeemed.
- The qualified client may claim the item by presenting the SMS or E-mail containing the redemption code at any of the following Beyond the Box outlets listed below:
- Beyond The Box Uptown Place Mall, Taguig City
- Beyond The Box, One Rockwell, Makati City
- Beyond The Box, Century City Mall, Makati City
- Beyond The Box, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City
- Beyond The Box, Robinsons Place Manila, Manila City
- Beyond The Box, V-Mall Greenhills, San Juan City
- Beyond The Box, Robinsons Galleria, Quezon City
- Digital Walker, Robinsons Galleria, Cebu City
- Early Funding Reward: New Citi Priority or Citigold clients will be rewarded additional Cash Credits or an Apple item, respectively, on the last business day of the fourth month from establishment of the Citi Priority or Citigold relationship provided that client meets Total Relationship Balance1 of at least P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citi Priority segment or P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment on the month of the establishment of the new Citi Priority or Citigold relationship.
|P2,500 in Cash Credits
||Apple Airpods with Wireless Charging Case
The Cash Credits from the Early Funding Reward for Citi Priority will be credited to the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account in Philippine Pesos.
- Financial Needs Analysis Kicker Reward: Exclusive to a new Citigold client, he/she will be awarded the Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) Kicker Reward on the last business day of the fourth month from the establishment of Citigold relationship in the form of Cash Credits amounting to P5,000.00 if the new client attends the Financial Needs Analysis meeting with CFSI within three months from establishment of the Citigold relationship.
The Cash Credits from the FNA Kicker Reward will be credited to the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account in Philippine Pesos.
- The payment of Cash Credits maybe subject to applicable taxes to be shouldered by the client participating in the Promo.
- By participating in the Promo, new clients who are eligible for the Promo hereby authorize the transfer, disclosure and communication of information relating to his/her accounts to and from/between Citibank and CFSI, participating merchants, service providers, and relevant third parties for the purpose of marketing and promotion, verification, checking, validation, and fulfillment.
- In the event that Citibank or CFSI is prevented from awarding the Apple item/s or continuing with the Promo by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Citibank's or CFSI's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then, Citibank or CFSI has the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promo.
- The Promo and its rewards are not convertible to Rewards Points, Premier Miles, Cash Credits, or any other form of reward.
- The Cash Credits cannot be credited to another Citibank account other than the open and active primary Peso Savings or Current account of the new client.
- In case of dispute, Citibank's or CFSI's decision will be final with prior approval with DTI.
Per DTI FAIR TRADE Permit No. FTEB-24319, Series of 2019.
1TRB is the consolidated balance of client's holdings in deposits with Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch (Citibank) and in investments purchased through Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI). It includes all Checking & Savings account (CASA) and Time-Deposits with Citibank as well as Bonds, Funds and other investments purchased through CFSI.
- Citigold minimum Total Relationship Balance: P4,500,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
- Citi Priority minimum Total Relationship Balance: P1,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent).
For Deposit products only: Citibank is a member of PDIC. Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor P500,000.
For Investment products brokered by CFSI: Investments are not PDIC insured, not a bank deposit, no bank guarantee & may lose value.
Citibank, N.A - Philippine Branch and Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) are separate legal entities.
CFSI is a separate investments and insurance brokerage legal entity.
For any concerns, you may call us at 8995-99998995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. – Philippine Branch is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with telephone number (632) 8708-7087, while CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with telephone number (632) 8818-2016 and Insurance Commission (IC) with telephone number (632) 8523-8461.