CITI DOLLAR EVERYDAY BANKING ACCOUNT
- Ability to withdraw in U.S. Dollars from any Citibank® ATM in the Philippines, or inquire about your balance, at over 900,000. ATMs worldwide.
- Recognition in writing a check from a global bank.
- Convenience of checking your account balance, ordering a checkbook, transferring funds and getting other account information through Citibank® Online.
- Ease of reconciling several accounts with monthly consolidated statements.
- Available checking facility for your day-to-day transactional needs.
* Overseas withdrawals through other banks may be subject to charges at point of withdrawal.
Citi® accounts do not have a monthly minimum balance requirement. Instead, the client's Total Relationship Balance (TRB), which refers to the combined average daily balance of the client's deposit and investment accounts, will be used to determine the monthly balance. The TRB required per month is P1,000,000 while the minimal fee falling below TRB is P1,000.