Benefits at a glance:
- Put your health first with the Mercury Drug Citi® Card
- Enjoy up to 10% rebate at Mercury Drug and participating hospitals
Up to 10% rebate1 at Mercury Drug and participating hospitals.
Simply use your Mercury Drug Citi® Card for an outstore spend of at least P10,000 per billing statement.
|Rebates at Mercury Drug and participating Hospitals2||Required Accumulated Monthly outstore Spend3|
Below is a sample computation of your rebates:
|Rebate %||Category||Spend per month||Rebate per month|
|Total Rebate =||Php 725.00|
1 Classic Cardholders can get up to P800 worth of rebates per billing statement. Gold Cardholders can get up to P1,000 worth of rebates per billing statement.
2 Asian Hospital, Makati Medical Center, The Medical City and St. Luke's Medical Center.
3 Outstore spend refers to purchases outside of Mercury Drug and participating hospitals, such as gas and utilities.
Automatic enrolment to Emergency Quick Response Program
- 24/7 Free ambulance* service worth P10,000*
- 24/7 Medical advisory
* The Mercury Drug Citi® Cardholder can avail of the free ambulance service within Metro Manila once a year. This benefit is extended to the cardholder and her dependents of up to 1st degree of consanguinity and affinity.
Get your rebates when you need them the most.
Your rebates will be accumulated so you may redeem them whenever you need them the most. Just call CitiPhone® at 995 9999 and redeem your accumulated rebates in denominations of P1. So take advantage of this privilege and keep on using your card for more savings!
Worldwide Acceptance and Recognition
Your Citi® Credit Card is accepted in 29 million establishments in over 150 countries.
High Credit Limit
Get extra purchasing power with higher credit lines.
Combined Credit Limit
Enjoy utmost flexibility to choose the best card with each swipe through Combined Credit Limit. This is the total credit limit of all your cards, which can be accessed by each of them. Plus, if you have maintained good credit standing, you can easily apply for another Citi® Card without additional income documents. Just call our CitiPhone®.
Share the benefits of your card to up to seven (7) of your relatives and friends. You can assign spend limits of as low as P10,000 for each card.
Enjoy 0% interest or affordable monthly add-on rates at participating establishments nationwide, allowing you to pay in light and easy installments from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan After Purchase
Whether shopping locally, abroad or online, you can convert your straight single-receipt purchases of at least P5,000 into Citi PayLite® Installment Plan.
Shop with peace of mind knowing you can enjoy flexible payment terms of 3 to 24 month installments even after your purchase. Simply call Citiphone® at 423 3000 to convert your recent transactions to Citi PayLite® Installment Plan.
Please note that your application is subject to credit evaluation and approval.
Please continue to pay for at least the minimum amount due reflected on your statement of account before the due date to avoid unnecessary interest charges and late charge, and to maintain your credit history.
Citi® Dining Privileges
Savor the best dining deals in over 1,000 locations in the Philippines.
Citi® World Privileges
Get discounts, freebies, upgrades and more at over 5,000 establishments around the world.
Be ready for emergencies and life's little surprises. With your card, you can withdraw cash from any ATM in the Philippines and over a million Visa/Plus and MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus ATMs worldwide.
Citi® CreditShield Plus
Enroll in CreditShield Plus and cast away your worries on your credit card. Don't let loss of life or critical illness affect your creditworthiness and family's financial future. Enroll in CreditShield Plus today and get maximum credit card protection by simply calling CitiPhone®.
Credit Line Increase
If you have been a cardholder for more than a year, have not had a credit line increase in the last six (6) months and have maintained good credit standing, you may apply for a credit line increase; or If you are travelling abroad, let us know if you need additional credit line to ensure convenience and uninterrupted service. To request, please call CitiPhone®. Please note that this is still subject to credit verification.
Citi® One Bill
Settle all your bills with only one due date to remember. With the One Bill facility you can charge your periodic utility bills, insurance premiums or donations to charitable organizations to your card through an auto-debit arrangement.
Peso Payment Overseas
When you use your card overseas, you have the advantage to pay for purchases in Pesos.
Enjoy a wide range of online services like viewing your account information, paying your bills & managing your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Citi® Electronic Statement
Receive your statements faster and be updated on our latest promotions and offers. Your statement will be sent to your email in a password-protected file as soon as it's available. You can also view your statements for the past 12 months by logging on to www.citibank.com.ph.
Experience the convenience of accessing your account to check your Available Credit Line or your Citi® Card's Total Amount Due, Minimum Amount Due and Payment Due date, wherever you are with just a simple text.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
You can earn up to 10% rebate on ALL your purchases at Mercury Drug and participating hospitals. Plus, you earn 0.25% rebate on purchases outside of Mercury Drug and participating hospitals.
You will earn 2% on all your Mercury Drug purchases.
Mercury Drug Citi Cardholders can earn as much as P800 worth of rebates per billing statement
Yes. Annual Membership Fees, Citi® Call for Cash®, Citi® Balance Transfer®, Interest Charges, Late Payment Charges, Over Limit Fees, Sales Slip Retrieval Fee, Card Replacement Fee.
Here are 3 simple steps to avail of the Free Ambulance Service:
- Call Lifeline Rescue Hotline at the following numbers:
PLDT Landline: 16-91116-911
- Provide the following details to the Lifeline Rescue Nurse Dispatcher:
You are a Mercury Drug Citi® Cardholder
Your card's 16-digit number
Your card's validity date
- Present your card to Lifeline Rescue before you are endorsed to the hospital's emergency room.
- Must be within Metro Manila
If Antipolo - up to Cainta, Binangonan, Taytay, Antipolo proper
If Bulacan - up to San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
If Cavite - up to Bacoor, Cavite
If Laguna - up to San Pedro, Laguna
- Beyond above locations - Provincial ambulance service and air ambulance (fixed wing or helicopter service), whether domestic or international, are also available to Cardholders upon request. The cost of availment/s shall be settled with Lifeline Rescue on a cash basis. As such, coverage of P10,000 cannot be deducted from the cost of said requirement.
The Free Ambulance Service is extended to the Mercury Drug Citi® Cardholder and her dependents within the first degree of consanguinity and affinity.
|Mercury Drug Citi® Card 1st degree of Affinity 1st degree of Consangunity|
|If cardholder is Married||Spouse
Mother of Spouse
Father of Spouse
|If cardholder is Single||N/A||Mother|
Yes, you may still contact Lifeline Rescue Hotline but the cost of the service beyond the said limit will be charged to you. Mode of payment is cash.
Just call CitiPhone® at 995-9999995-9999 and redeem your accumulated rebates in denominations of P1.
Your rebates should be equal to or less than your Mercury Drug purchase.
Rebates redeemed will be credited to your account and offset against the equivalent amount of Mercury Drug purchases within 3 business days.
Applying for a Mercury Drug Citi® Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria
You must be:
- At least 21 years of age or older.
- A resident of the Philippines with a valid Philippine billing address.
- Have an annual income of P180,000 or higher.
- Have a postpaid landline or a postpaid mobile phone.
- Have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No. to apply for a Citi® Card.
Information required when applying online:
- Personal information.
- Employment/Financial information.
- Other credit card information.
- Photocopy of any two (2) valid IDs with photo and signature.
- SSS Photocard
- TIN ID Card
- Driver's License
- Company ID
- Proof of income
If Employed, you are required to submit any two (2) of the following:
- Latest Income tax return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR.
- W2 (BIR Form 2316)
- Latest payslip (within last 3 months)
- Original Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if any)
If self-employed with assets less than P15 million, you are required to submit one (1) of the following:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) duly stamped as received by the BIR.
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR
- Photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if any)
If self-employed with assets greater than P15 million, you are required to submit all of the following:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp.
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp (2 pages)
If you are a foreign national, you required to submit any one (1) of the following:
- VISA and Working Permit (with validity of 1 year and not expired at time of application)
- Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR - iCard type with permanent status)