Health and wellness card!
Mercury Drug Citi CardWelcome Offer
Free P5,000 eGift.
- Get up to 10% rebate on Mercury Drug purchases.
- Get up to 10% rebate on participating hospital bills.
- Get 0.25% rebate on all other purchases outside of Mercury Drug and participating hospitals.
- Enjoy free 24/7 ambulance service worth P10,000.
- Save as much as P9,600 per year.
Free P5,000 eGift.
Shop, dine, and travel with your FREE P5,000 eGift. Use it to redeem any item of your choice at Nike Park, T.G.I. Fridays, Vikings, Tim Ho Wan, Travelbook.ph, or any Giftaway.ph merchant.
- Apply for a Citi credit card from now until September 30, 2018.
- Spend at least P20,000 on your new Citi credit card within 60 days from receipt.
*Terms apply. Valid for new customers.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 9463, Series of 2018.
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
- Have an active landline or mobile phone number
- Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.
|If you have another principal credit card||If you have no principal credit card|
|Government-issued ID||Government-issued ID|
|Proof of income (ex. payslip, ITR)|
|Bank statement of your Payroll Account showing your one-month salary|
|Signed Certificate of Employment|
Benefits and Features
Simply use your Mercury Drug Citi Card for an outstore spend of at least P10,000 per billing statement.
|REQUIRED OURSTORE SPEND PER BILLING STATEMENT||REBATES AT MERCURY DRUG AND PARTICIPATING HOSPITALS||PURCHASES OUTSIDE OF MERCURY DRUG AND PARTICIPATING HOSPITALS|
|Minimum P10,000||10% Rebate||0.25% Rebate|
|Minimum P5,000||5% Rebate||0.25% Rebate|
|None||2% Rebate||0.25% Rebate|
*Monthly rebate cap of P800 per billing statement
Below is a sample computation on how to earn rebates:
|Transactions/Purchases||Total Purchase||Rebate %||Rebate earned|
|Mercury Drug and Hospitals:|
|Total Purchases for the Month||P17,000||Total Earned Rebates||P725|
- 24/7 Free ambulance* service worth P10,000*
- 24/7 Medical advisory
* The Mercury Drug Citi® Cardholder can avail of the free ambulance service within Metro Manila once a year. This benefit is extended to the cardholder and her dependents of up to 1st degree of consanguinity and affinity.
The Mercury Drug Citi Cardholder can avail of the free ambulance service within Metro Manila once a year. This benefit is extended to the cardholder and her dependents of up to 1st degree of consanguinity and affinity.
How to Redeem Your Rebates
Instantly redeem your rebates whenever you like! Here's how:
You can redeem as much as your accumulated rebates. While the minimum rebate you can redeem is P1.00.
Please allow up to 7 working days for the cash credits to be posted to your account. Please note that the cash credit redeemed is not considered a payment to your Card Account and you are still required to settle at least the min. due to avoid late charges from being billed to your Card Account.
Access some of the most exciting experiences and special offers for Citi credit cardholders.
Get up to 50% off on flights, hotels, and staycation packages.
Enjoy up to 50% off and other exclusive dining deals at participating restaurants in the Metro.
Check out online deals from your favorite shopping, dining, and other lifestyle sites.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087(632) 708-7087 and e-mail address - email@example.com. For any concerns, you may contact us at (632) 995-9999 (632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.