Enjoy These Rewarding Benefits:
Grab Platinum Tier Upgrade for the first 6 months
- Enjoy prioritized booking on your Grab rides with a dedicated platinum customer hotline
- Get upgraded within 15 business days from card approval
P2,000 worth of Grab Vouchers
- Just cash in P1,000 to your GrabPay wallet using your new Citi Grab credit card
- Vouchers split among GrabCar Premium, GrabFood, GrabExpress, and GrabAssistant will be credited to your Grab account within 15 business days from cashing in
P2,500 GrabPay Credits (for new Citi Cardholders only)
Just spend at least P10,000 within 60 calendar days from card receipt
50 GrabRewards points
- Just complete the credit card application and receive 50 GrabRewards points
- Get it within 15 business days in your Grab app
Up to 10x Citi points for every P30 spend*
- 10x points on Grab spend of up to P10,000 per month, until June 30, 2020
- 3x points on dining, online subscriptions, and entertainment
- Earn 1 Citi Point for every P30 spend
Other Citi card benefits:
- Citi World Privileges- Get deals & discounts locally and in 95 other countries
- Citi PayLite Installment Plan- Enjoy 0% interest on installments up to 24 months
- Citi PayLite after purchase- Convert your big ticket purchases into light installments
- Citi Cash Advance- Be ready for emergencies and life’s little surprises by getting cash from a portion of your card's credit limit
What Can I Do With My Citi Points?
|Pay less for your Grab rides when you use your Citi Grab credit card||10 Citi points =
|Minimum redemption of P100 OFF (1,000 Citi points) on amount charged to credit card|
|Reduce your credit card bill by converting your points to cash credits||10 Citi points =
P1 Cash Credit
|Minimum redemption of P1,000 (10,000 Citi points) on amount charged to credit card (in denominations of P1,000)|
|Convert to GrabRewards points||2 Citi points =
1 GrabReward point
|Use it to redeem anything in the GrabRewards catalogue|
Apply in as fast as 5 minutes!
Do it from your phone or computer in an easy and paperless sign-up process.
Membership for your first year is free!
Valid TIN, SSS, GSIS, or UMID number
Active landline or mobile number (same mobile number registered with Grab)
Minimum income per year:
- P180,000 if with an existing principal credit card
- P250,000 if no existing principal credit card
At least 21 years old
If you have another principal credit card
1 photo-bearing government-issued ID
If you have no principal credit card
1 photo-bearing government-issued ID
Proof of income
- Latest one month pay slip, or
- Latest income tax return (BIR2316) with a BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) stamp or with a signature of your employer’s authorized representative, or
- Original and signed Certificate of Employment that includes your status as an employee, length of service and compensation
Bank statement of your Payroll Account showing your one month salary
* Minimum income of P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
For resident foreigners, Foreign Goverrnent-issued passport and Alien Certificate of Registration issued by the Bureau of Immigration are acceptable IDs for resident foreigners and must be submitted with any of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR-I-Card with Visa status “Permanent”, otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 yearc.
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 yeard.
- Special Resident Investors Visa (SRIV)e.
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)f.
- If employed with the Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position and confirmation of term.
- By filling out the application, I accept the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Grab credit card and allow Citi and Grab to use my information to credit my 50 GrabRewards Points and fulfill other benefits if my application is approved.
- I am also agreeing to the Citi Card Agreement including Citi's Data Privacy Terms.
- Please ensure your mobile number in the application form is the same on your Grab account.
Tems and Conditions
Click here to view full Citi Grab credit card Terms and Conditions.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10559, Series of 2019
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 8995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by BangkoSentralngPilipinas with telephone number (632) 8708-7087