- Credit Cards
Show All Cards
Citi Grab Card
Must-have card for those who live life in the fast lane
- Earn 1 point for every PhP 30 spend.
- Get 5x points + 5x bonus points on all your Grab spend, capped at P10,000 spend per month (5x bonus points is valid until
June 30, 2021).
- Get 3x points on dining, entertainment and online subscriptions.
- Enjoy a Platinum tier upgrade for the first six months.
- Get P2,000 worth of Grab vouchers on your first P1,000 GrabPay Wallet cash-in using your card.
- Receive P2,000 worth of Grab vouchers every year on your card anniversary when you spend P120,000 in 12 months.
Citi PremierMiles Mastercard
Must-have card for those who love to travel!
Citi Rewards Mastercard
Must-have card for rewards lovers!
Citi Cash Back Mastercard
Must-have card for those who love to save!
Citi Simplicity+ Mastercard
Must-have card for those who love to keep it simple!
Citi Prestige Mastercard
Must-have card for those who love to experience life at its finest.
- Complimentary 4th night free at any hotel booked through the concierge, twice (2x) per calendar year.*
- Complimentary Priority PassTM Membership for primary cardmembers with unlimited access to over 1,000 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
- Complimentary Airport Meet and Assist services and one-way luxury airport transfers for primary cardmembers at select airports, twice (2x) per calendar year.
- 5x ThankYou points on local dining, shopping and all foreign currency spend.
- Earn 1 point for every P200 spend anywhere.**
- Get 5x points on up to P320,000 spend in Mercury Drug every month. Otherwise, you can still enjoy 1x point.
- Get 3x points on health, beauty and wellness spend including clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals.
- Get 3x points on foreign currency spend.
- Enjoy 24/7 ambulance service worth P10,000 within Metro Manila once a year.
*Valid for new customer only.
** Except drugstores other than Mercury Drug.
Shell Citi® Card
Must-have card for motorists!
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
- Have an active landline or mobile phone number
- Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.
|If you have another principal credit card||If you have no principal credit card|
|Government-issued ID||Government-issued ID|
|Proof of income (ex. payslip, ITR)|
|Bank statement of your Payroll Account showing your one-month salary|
|Signed Certificate of Employment|
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 8995-9999(632) 8995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 8708-7087(632) 8708-7087.