Now, there's absolutely no holding you back from getting those gadgets, appliances, apparel, and a whole lot more through light and easy monthly installments. With the Citi PayLite® Intallment Plan you can enjoy 0% interest or affordable converted monthly factor rates at participating establishments nationwide, allowing you to pay in light and easy installments for up to 24 months.
CITIBANK PAYLITE® INSTALLMENT PLAN
Now, there's absolutely no holding you back from getting those gadgets, appliances, apparel, and a whole lot more through light and easy monthly installments. With the Citibank PayLite® Installment Plan, you enjoy 0% interest or affordable converted monthly factor rate at participating establishments nationwide, allowing you to pay in light and easy installments for up to 24 months.
Open to all locally-issued Citi® Cards with good credit standing.
Choose from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 to 24 monthly installments.
Minimum of single or accumulated purchase of only P3,000.
0% interest on selected items at participating establishments nationwide.
Affordable converted monthly factor rate on all items at participating establishments nationwide.
0% Citi PayLite® and Pay later!
Here's cool for school! Enjoy 0% Citi PayLite® and pay up to 3 months later until July 15, 2015.
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan at The Medical City
Take advantage of the low converted monthly factor rate of 0.75% payable up to 24 months installment or 0% Citi PayLite® Installment Plan payable up to 6 months installment.
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan on tuition fees
Enjoy longer, lighter payments on tuition fees with as low as 0.75%* converted monthly factor rate per month.
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan getaways
Enjoy longer, lighter payments on your airline tickets and travel packages for as low as 0.75%* converted monthly factor rate per month.
*Citi PayLite® Installment Plan is only valid at select branches. To know if Citi PayLite® Installment Plan is available, simply look for the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan icon or inquire inside the store.
How to compute for your Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Amortization
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan at 0% interest
Purchase Amount: P12,000
Tenor: 12 months
Computation: P12,000 / 12 = P1,000 per month
Citi PayLite® Installment Plan with low interest
A cardholder purchased an item worth P15,000 and wants to pay in 12 months installment
Cardholder Monthly Amortization
= Purchase x Factor Rate
= P15,000 x 0.098333
= P1,475 per month for 12 months for a total of P17,700
In these Terms and Conditions Governing the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan ("Terms and Conditions"), the term "Card" means all credit cards issued by Citibank, N.A. (Philippine Branch) ("Bank"). The term "Cardholder" means the person at whose request one or more Cards have been issued by the Bank. The Cardholder hereby agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Citi PayLite® Installment Plan is a Citibank credit card facility which allows Citibank Cardholders of good credit standing to pay for goods and services on installment. Citi PayLite® Installment Plan is available for a minimum single-receipt purchase of at least P3,000. Citi PayLite® Installment Plan purchases are subject to approval based on the available credit limits at the time of purchase.
Cardholders shall be allowed to amortize via 0% interest Citi PayLite® Installment Plan or Regular Citi PayLite® Installment Plan:
Purchases available on Regular Citi PayLite® Installment Plan shall abide by the prevailing rates which are subject to change from time to time by the Bank. The Cardholder agrees to pay the Bank interest on the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Amount on the dates specified in the Statement of Account at the applicable converted monthly factor rate with a corresponding effective interest rate per annum based on the outstanding principal balance and the Term as follows:
NOTE: RATES BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CITIBANK IN LINE WITH SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERINGS
REGULAR CITI PAYLITE® INSTALLMENT PLAN Converted Monthly Factor Rate
Term Converted Monthly Factor Rate Effective Interest Rate (Per Annum) 3 months 1.74% 35.88% 6 months 1.54% 35.83% 9 months 1.58% 38.40% 12 months 1.50% 36.76% 18 months 1.66% 41.09% 24 months 1.69% 41.32%
- Subject to Section 6 hereof, the price of items purchased under the 0% interest Citi PayLite® Installment Plan shall be interest-free for the duration of the installment plan. The 0% interest Citi PayLite® Installment Plan is available for selected items for 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24-month terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering the 0% Citi PayLite® Installment Plan.
The monthly Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Due (the "Monthly Installment Due") forms part of the Minimum Amount Due in the Statement of Account. The regular Monthly Installment Due on each Citi PayLite® Installment Plan transaction is computed as the total amount payable (the "Total Amount Payable") divided by the term (the "Term") (i.e. number of months within which such amount must be paid) chosen by the Cardholder on the transaction date. The Total Amount Payable is computed as the purchase price of goods or services (the "Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Amount") plus the total amount of Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Interest due.
The interest for the second and succeeding statement periods is computed by multiplying the effective interest rate (the "Effective Interest Rate" or the "EIR") stated in Section 2 hereof by the outstanding principal balance, divided by 360 days, and then multiplied by 30 days (Interest = EIR * outstanding principal balance / 360 * 30); the interest for the first Monthly Installment Due shall be computed by multiplying the quotient in the formula by the actual number of days from approval date of the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan transaction to one day before statement date, instead of 30 days. The principal portion is computed by subtracting the interest from the Monthly Installment Due.
The computation of the Monthly Installments Due shall not be equal, as the interest on the first Monthly Installment Due shall be computed based on the actual number of days from approval date and one day before statement date (ends inclusive), while the interest on the second and succeeding Monthly Installments Due shall be computed based on a fixed 30-day period. Thus, the first Monthly Installment Due may be more or less than the subsequent regular Monthly Installments Due and shall not be construed as the regular Monthly Installment Due. After the first month, the Cardholder shall be billed a fixed regular Monthly Installment Due, as computed in accordance with Section 3 above.
The computation of the Monthly Installments Due shall be on diminishing balance basis, under which allocation of payments to principal and interest of the Monthly Installments Due over the Term is not equal. The first Monthly Installment Due shall be billed to the Cardholder beginning on the Cardholder's next statement date and succeeding Monthly Installments Due (as indicated in the sales slip or other documents furnished to the Cardholder or otherwise agreed to by the Cardholder) shall be billed every month thereafter until the Total Amount Payable is paid in full.
The following is a sample computation:
CITI PAYLITE® INSTALLMENT PLAN SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
- Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Amount: P10,000
- Converted Monthly Factor Rate: 1.50%
- Approval Date: 1/1/2011
- Term: 12 months
- EIR: 36.76%
- Next Statement Date: 2/1/2011
Month # of Days Installment on Balance Monthly Installment Due Interest Component Principal Component O/S Principal Balance 0 - - - - P10,000.00 1 31 P992.14 P273.11 P719.03 9,280.97 2 30 983.33 245.30 738.03 8,542.94 3 30 983.33 225.79 757.55 7,785.39 4 30 983.33 205.77 777.56 7,007.83 5 30 983.33 185.22 798.11 6,209.72 6 30 983.33 164.12 819.21 5,390.51 7 30 983.33 142.47 840.86 4,549.65 8 30 983.33 120.25 863.09 3,686.56 9 30 983.33 97.44 885.89 2,800.67 10 30 983.33 74.02 909.32 1,891.35 11 30 983.33 49.99 933.34 958.01 12 30 983.33 25.32 958.01 (0.00) TOTAL 11,808.77 1,808.77 10,000.00
- In the event that a Citi PayLite® Installment Plan merchant from whom the Cardholder purchased the goods or services for future delivery ceases to operate, the Cardholder shall be billed and shall be liable to pay for all unpaid periodic Monthly Installments Due until the entire Total Amount Payable is paid in full.
- If the Cardholder chooses to pay only a portion of his Total Amount Due as indicated in the Statement of Account, the unpaid portion of the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan Due shall be subject to the monthly finance charge at the prevailing rate of his/her card type. Usual late payment charge applies.
- Pre-payment of the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan shall be allowed without pre-payment penalty. Should the Cardholder wish to terminate his/her Citi PayLite® Installment Plan transaction/s before the Term ends, he/she must pay the remaining Citi PayLite® Installment Plan principal amount plus a Cancellation Processing Fee of Php 300.00.
- All Citi PayLite® Installment Plan purchases are subject to the standard Terms & Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Citibank Cards and all related provisions of the Citi PayLite® Installment Plan.