- More friends, more rewards
Get rewards for every referral.
How to earn:
Each successful referral earns you cash credits. The more referrals you have, the higher the rewards you receive.
|Number of Referrals||Cash Credit for Citibanking Referral||Cash Credit for Citigold Referral|
|5 and up||P15,000||P35,000|
PLUS, be part of our Elite Circle and earn an additional P4,000 cash credits when you successfully refer at least four (4) Citigold clients.
Promo is until December 31, 2016.
How to refer:
Submit the Client Referral Form at the branch or click here to fill out the online referral form.
Let your friends experience the same benefits that you get as a Citi client.
Free withdrawals from any ATM*
Free and instant funds transfer up to USD50,000**
24/7 access to your account through Citibank Online
Get a complimentary Citi Card of your choice**
Have a dedicated Personal Banker or Relationship Manager***
*Any bank's ATM includes Bancnet, Megalink and Expressnet ATMs only.
**Available to new Citigold clients with a minimum total relationship balance of P4,000,000.
*** Personal Banker for new Citibanking clients while Relationship Manager for new Citigold clients.
- The Member-Get-Member Promo will be open for referral on January 7 to December 31, 2016.
- Only Citibank, N.A Philippines ("Citibank" or the "Bank") or Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI) accountholders are eligible to participate as eligible referror/s ("Eligible Referror/s"). US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this promo whether as a referror or a referral.
- Eligible Referror is defined as an existing Citibank or CFSI client who has a successful Citigold or Citibanking referral. A Referror cannot refer his/her spouse, child/ren, parents or any family member up to first degree of affinity and consanguinity. A Citigold/Citibanking referror tagged as a Corporation is also eligible to refer.
- Successful Citigold/Citibanking referral ("Successful Referral") is defined as the referral of a person (who is not an existing client of Citibank or CFSI) as a new Citibank or CFSI client by an Eligible Referror that results to a new Citibank account or CFSI account being subsequently opened in the referral's name with fresh funds of at least P4,000,000 under the Citigold segment (or its foreign currency equivalent) or P1,000,000 under the Citibanking segment. Fresh funds refer to funds which are newly deposited to Citibank or booked in an investment in the CFSI account and exclude those funds which are transferred or withdrawn from one product type to another or a different product type, or from a Citibank affiliate to Citibank or from the name of an existing accountholder/s to the name of a different party/ies, regardless of any interruption in the period of the transaction/s.
- The referral (New Client) must not have an existing Citibank or CFSI relationship whether as a primary, secondary, or joint accountholder or ITF beneficiary and the referror cannot be part of the account opened (i.e. as the secondary accountholder in the referred account, part of an in-trust-for account whether as accountholder-trustee or as beneficiary, or as an authorized signatory of a corporate account).
- New Client is defined as a person who a) opens a Citibank or CFSI relationship as the Primary accountholder in the relationship; and b) does not have any existing Citibank or CFSI relationship, whether as primary, secondary, or joint accountholder or ITF beneficiary. A client who has a closed Citibank relationship for more than 6 months at the time of referral is also considered a new client.
- Any Eligible referror who makes a successful referral of a new Citibank or CFSI client will be entitled to earn cash credits depending on the number of his/her successful referrals. No duplicate points shall be awarded to the Eligible Referror even where the Successful Referral opens both a Citibank account and a CFSI account.
- Any Eligible referror who makes at least 4 Citigold successful referrals will be part of the "Elite Circle". As part of the Elite Circle, s/he is entitled to receive additional cash credits of P4,000.
- Payment of the cash credits will be subject to the applicable taxes to be shouldered by the eligible referror and may be included in the relevant tax reporting with the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Eligible Referror/s have to submit the completed Client Referral Form to his domicile branch or through the Digital Client Referral Form in Citibank Online (www.citibank.com.ph).
- Client Referral Redemption Form can be submitted until February 28, 2017 provided that all of the referror's successful referrals are opened between January 7, 2016 - December 31, 2016. Funds/Total Relationship Balance (TRB)* should remain for at least 30 days from account opening date before the referror can redeem his/her cash credits.
- Account of referral must be funded or has maintained a TRB of at least P4,000,000 for Citigold and at least P1,000,000 for Citibanking at the time of the redemption. Citibank reserves the right to change eligibility standard, point allocation and other provisions of this promo with notice to you.
- Citibank or CFSI may, at any time and without notice, cancel or terminate the Promo.
- Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action relating to the eligibility earning or redemption of points may result in forfeiture of point, disqualification from the Promo. The taking of such measures shall be without prejudice to any legal action we may take.
- All questions or disputes regarding the promo or any part thereof will be resolved by Citibank or CFSI at its discretion. Citibank's or CFSI's decision on all matters relating to the promo shall be final and binding on the participants.
*Total Relationship Balance (TRB) refers to the combined average daily balance of a customer's deposit and investments in Citibank and CFSI, respectively, in which case, required TRB for Citigold is P4,000,000 and Citibanking is P1,000,000.
For Investment brokered by CFSI - Investments are not PDIC insured, are not bank deposits, have no bank guarantee & may lose value.
For Deposit Products of Citibank - Member: PDIC Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor P500,000.
Citibank is regulated by Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas (BSP) while CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Insurance Commission (IC). For inquiries or complaints, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone at 995 9999 995 9999 or the BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at 708 7087 708 7087, SEC Public Information and Assistance Hotline at 584-1119 584-1119, IC Trunkline at 523-8461 523-8461.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD. Permit No. 0040 Series of 2016.