- More friends, more rewards
Get rewards for every referral.
How to earn:
For every successful Citi Priority referral, you earn P2,000 cash credits.
For every successful Citigold referral, you earn P7,000 cash credits.
Let your friends experience the same benefits that you get as a Citi client.
Free withdrawals from any ATM*
Free and instant funds transfer up to USD50,000**
24/7 access to your account through Citibank Online
Get a complimentary Citi Card of your choice**
Have a dedicated Personal Banker or Relationship Manager***
*Any bank's ATM includes Bancnet, Megalink and Expressnet ATMs only.
**Available to new Citigold clients with a minimum total relationship balance of P4,500,000.
*** Personal Banker for new Citibanking clients while Relationship Manager for new Citigold clients.
2017 MGM Program Mechanics:
- The Member-Get-Member Program will be open for referral on March 21, 2017.
- Only Citibank N.A Philippines or Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI) accountholders and who are not prohibited under the applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies from participating and/or qualifying for this Program are eligible to participate as eligible referrer/s (“Eligible Referrer/s”). US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) and incumbent government officials and employees are not eligible to participate in this program whether as a referrer or a referral.
- Eligible Referrer is defined as an existing Citibank or CFSI client who has a successful Citigold or Citi Priority referral. A Referrer cannot refer his/her spouse, child/ren, parents or any family member up to first degree of affinity and consanguinity. A Citigold referrer tagged as a Corporation is also eligible to refer.
- Successful Citigold/Citi Priority referral (“Successful Referral”) is defined as the referral of a person (who is not an existing client of Citibank or CFSI) as a new Citibank or CFSI client by an Eligible Referrer that results to a new Citibank account or CFSI account being subsequently opened in the referral’s name with fresh funds of at least P4,500,000 under the Citigold segment (or its foreign currency equivalent) or P1,000,000 under the Citi Priority segment. Fresh funds refer to funds which are newly deposited to Citibank or booked in an investment in the CFSI account and exclude those funds which are transferred or withdrawn from one product type to another or a different product type, or from a Citibank affiliate to Citibank or from the name of an existing accountholder/s to the name of a different party/ies, regardless of any interruption in the period of the transaction/s.
- The referral (New Client) must not have an existing Citibank or CFSI relationship whether as a primary, secondary, or joint accountholder or ITF beneficiary and the referrer cannot be part of the account opened (i.e. as the secondary accountholder in the referred account, part of an in-trust-for account whether as accountholder-trustee or as beneficiary, or as an authorized signatory of a corporate account).
- Referral’s account must be opened and funded during the program.
- New Client is defined as a person who a) opens a Citibank or CFSI relationship as the Primary accountholder in the relationship; and b) does not have any existing Citibank or CFSI relationship, whether as primary, secondary, or joint accountholder or ITF beneficiary. A client who has a closed Citibank relationship for more than 6 months at the time of referral is also considered a new client.
- Any Eligible referrer who makes a successful referral of a new Citibank or CFSI client will be entitled to earn P2,000 cash credits for every successful Citi Priority referral while P7,000 cash credits for every successful Citigold referral. No double count shall be awarded to the Eligible Referrer even where the Successful Referral opens both a Citibank account and a CFSI account.
- The payment of cash credits will be subject to the applicable taxes to be shouldered by the eligible referrer and may be included in the relevant tax reporting with the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Eligible Referrer has to submit the names of his/her referrals by completely filling out the online referral form in Citibank Online (www.citibank.com.ph).
- Only referrals done online will be considered valid.
- For referrers with successful referrals, they must access the MGM Redemption form at the Flyout Menu found in Citibank Online.
- Processing of cash credits of the Eligible Referrer who has a successful Citi Priority and/or Citigold referral will be credited
1 month after referral’s account has been opened.
- Citibank or CFSI may, at any time and without notice, cancel or terminate the program.
- Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action relating to the eligibility earning or redemption of cash credits may result in forfeiture of the reward, disqualification from the program. The taking of such measures shall be without prejudice to any legal action we may take.
- All questions or disputes regarding the program or any part thereof will be resolved by Citibank or CFSI at its discretion. Citibank’s or CFSI’s decision on all matters relating to the program shall be final and binding on the participants.
*TRB is the consolidated balance of client’s holdings in deposits with Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch (Citibank) and in investments purchased through Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI). It includes all Checking & Savings account (CASA), Time-Deposits with Citibank as well as Bonds, Funds, and other investments purchased through CFSI.
For Investments brokered by CFSI - Investments are not PDIC insured, are not bank deposits, have no bank guarantee & may lose value.
For Deposit Products of Citibank - Member: PDIC Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor P500,000
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087 and e-mail address email@example.com. CFSI is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission with telephone number
584-1119 584-1119 and Insurance Commission with telephone number 523-8461 523-8461. For any concerns, you may contact us at (632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph