For the complete list of acceptable IDs, click here.
Apply for a Citi Rewards Card and get a P2,000 eGift upon approval. Plus, you can enjoy no annual fee forever as a welcome gift when you spend at least P20,000 within 60 days from card approval.
- Welcome gift is valid for new Citi credit cardholders only. Please check full T&C for more details.
- Make a single or accumulated P20,000 spend within 60 calendar days from card approval to get the No Annual Fee welcome gift.
- You will receive an SMS upon meeting the spend requirement, confirming the No Annual Fee of the card used.
- P2,000 eGift promo will run from July 7 to August 31, 2021. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-122969 Series of 2021.
- The No Annual Fee welcome gift will run until October 31, 2021. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 115535 Series of 2021.
Below is the interest rate that applies to all Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch issued Credit Cards.
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||3.50%2.3|
1Interest rate are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (or decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly. In accordance with the Philippine Accounting Standards(PAS) definition, effective interest rate(EIR) is the rate that exactly discounts estimated future cash flows through the life of the loan to the net amount of loan proceeds.
(BSP Circular No. 730, s2011)
2The applicable Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is 3.50% based on a P20,000 availment, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
3Your actual Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is indicated on your Monthly Statement of Account.
To know more about Citi Card Fees and Charges, click this link
Citibank is located at: Citi Plaza, 34th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines.
Check if you are eligible:
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
Are at least 21 years old
Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
Have an active landline or mobile phone number
Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.