For the complete list of acceptable IDs, click here.
Apply now and enjoy a P5,000 eGift when you make your first spend within 60 days from card approval date.
P5,000 Welcome Gift for Citi Partners Promo
- “Bank” or “Citi” means Citibank, N.A., Philippines (“we”, “our”, or “us”), or its successor and assign, UnionBank of the Philippines. Hereinafter, all references to Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is understood to be reference to UnionBank of the Philippines.
- The P5,000 eGift on Your First Swipe Promo with Citi-Branded Cards (“Promo”) will run from March 15 to June 30, 2023.
- The Promo is open to all Citi-branded UnionBank credit card applicants who:
- Do not have an existing principal credit card issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch (“Citibank” or “Citi”) or UnionBank of the Philippines and have not had one in the last six (6) months prior to application;
- Have an existing principal credit card issued by another bank which is more than six (6) months old;
- Applies for any of the following Citi-branded UnionBank credit cards within the Promo Period: Citi Prestige Card; Citi PremierMiles Card; Citi Rewards Card; Citi Cash Back Card; Shell Citi Card; Mercury Drug Citi Card, Citi Simplicity+ Card (“Card”);
- Applies for the Card through promo communications sent by Citi Partners during the Promo Period and consequently gets approved; and
- Are not prohibited under applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from participating in or qualifying for this Promo.
- A Cardholder who makes a spend of at least P1.00 using his/her newly approved and activated Card within 60 calendar days from card approval date (“Spend Period”) shall be entitled to receive a P2,000 Giftaway eGift (“Reward”), which can be redeemed at participating merchants of Giftaway.
- The qualified Cardholder will receive an SMS confirmation of his/her eligible to receive the Reward within sixty (60) business days from making a spend of at least P1.00 with his/her newly approved and activated Card. The SMS will contain the eGift code which the qualified Cardholder may present at Giftaway to redeem his eGift and the link to the Giftaway site where qualified Cardholder can redeem the eGift code.
- The Giftaway eGift/s will be in P500 denominations and are valid for one (1) year after the qualified Cardholder receives the Giftaway eGift cods from Citi via SMS.
- The eGift/s may not be converted to or paid out in cash or in kind.
- UnionBank may discontinue the granting of the Reward to the Cardholder if applicable law, regulation, or policy restricts the continued granting of such reward.
- In case of dispute with respect to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., UnionBank’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by UnionBank with concurrence of DTI.
- Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action relating to the credit card application, the participation in the Promo, may result in the disqualification of the Applicant from the Promo at UnionBank’s discretion. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by UnionBank.
Citi-branded UnionBank credit card applicants who meet all the criteria above are referred to as the “Cardholder”.
For any concerns, you may call us at (632) 8995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph, or such telephone number or e-mail as may be designated by Citi’s successor and assign, UnionBank of the Philippines
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch and its successor and assign, UnionBank of the Philippines, are supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact details available at www.bsp.gov.ph.
Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business to Union Bank of the Philippines. The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under license by Union Bank of the Philippines from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No.162496, Series of 2023
Apply now and enjoy NO annual fee FOREVER when you spend at least P20,000 within 60 days from card approval
- Welcome gift is valid for new Citi credit cardholders only. Please check full T&C for more details.
- Terms and Conditions for No Annual Fee welcome gift.
- Make a single or accumulated P20,000 spend within 60 calendar days from card approval to get the No Annual Fee welcome gift.
- You will receive an SMS upon meeting the spend requirement, confirming the No Annual Fee of the card used.
Below is the interest rate that applies to all Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch issued Credit Cards.
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate1||3.50%2.3|
1Interest rate are quoted based on a 30-day period. For months with more (or less) than 30 days, the applicable interest rate shall increase (or decrease) accordingly. Interest is compounded monthly. In accordance with the Philippine Accounting Standards(PAS) definition, effective interest rate(EIR) is the rate that exactly discounts estimated future cash flows through the life of the loan to the net amount of loan proceeds.
(BSP Circular No. 730, s2011)
2The applicable Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is 3.50% based on a P20,000 availment, on the assumption that the Cardholder pays the minimum Amount Due one (1) day after the Statement Date.
3Your actual Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate is indicated on your Monthly Statement of Account.
To know more about Citi Card Fees and Charges, click this link
Citibank is located at: Citi Plaza, 34th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines.
Check if you are eligible:
You may apply for a Citi credit card if you:
Are at least 21 years old
Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
Have an active landline or mobile phone number
Have a valid TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number
A deposit account with Citi is not required.
Citibank, N.A., Philippine Branch, has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business to Union Bank of the Philippines with effect from August 1, 2022. The trademarks “Citi", “Citibank", “Citigroup", the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under license by Union Bank of the Philippines from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.