- Payment Centers
Easily pay for your credit card bill through these payment channels:
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Pay through any of our Card Payment Express Machines available at all Citibank,N.A. branches.
View list of Citibank, N.A. Branches
If you have a Citibank, N.A bank account, enroll into Auto-Debit to automatically pay for your card every month.
What is Auto-Debit and how does it work?
- Auto-debit is a payment arrangement that automatically debits a specified amount from your bank account to pay for your credit card bill.
- You can choose from either minimum amount due, total amount due or a fixed amount every month to be paid to your card account.
When does the auto-debit payment happen?
The auto-debit payment happens at 5PM of your due date. You will need to ensure that your account is funded at least 2 days before your due date so that the auto-debit will take place.
Call 24-Hour CitiPhone at +63 2 995 9999+63 2 995 9999 to enroll or talk to your account manager for assistance.
If you have a Citibank, N. A. bank account, you may login to Citibank Online at www.citibank.com.ph using your computer or mobile phone.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log on by keying in your Username and Password
- Click on Make a Payment/Transfer from the Payments & Transfer menu at the top.
- From the My Accounts list, select the Citibank Credit card that you wish to pay for.
- Select the source account. Indicate the amount to be paid. Click on Continue.
- Review the details of the payment then click on Confirm and Pay.
If you have a bank account with any BancNet or MegaLink member bank, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Insert your ATM card and enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- On the screen, select Bills Payment, choose category: Credit Cards, then choose company: Citibank.
- Key in your credit card account number.
- Choose the account from which your payment will be taken (Savings or Checking).
- Enter the amount to be paid and confirm it.
- Get your transaction slip as proof of payment.
*Exact process for each machine may differ but overall process is as stated above.
*Payments made through a BPI Account and ATM may require a one-time enrolment.
See below for a list of Bancnet and MegaLink bank members
|Allied Bank||HSBC||QCRB||Asia Trust Bank||One Network Bank|
|Asia United Bank||Maybank||RCBC||Bank of Commerce||Pacific Ace Savings Bank|
|China Bank||Metrobank||RCBC Savings Bank||BDO||Premiere Development Bank|
|Chinatrust||PBCom||Robinsons Bank||Development Bank of the Philippines||Planters Development Bank|
|Citibank||Philtrust Bank||Security Bank||Equicom Savings Bank||Philippine Veterans Bank|
|CityState Savings Bank||PNB||Standard Chartered||GE Money Bank||Queen City Development Bank|
|Eastwest Bank||Postal Bank||Sterling Bank of Asia||LBC Bank||Union Bank of the Philippines|
|Export Bank||PSBank||Tong Yang Bank||Maybank||UCPB|
List updated as of May 2011.
If you have a bank account with BPI or Unionbank, pay any time of day at the comforts of your home through their online payment facilities.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the bank website.
- Ensure to enroll into the online facility if you are a first time user
- Once enrolled, enter username and password to log in.
- Click on Payments & Transfers, then choose Bills Payment/One Time Bill Payment.
- Choose a source account (Checking or Savings).
- Choose a Payee/Destination of Funds (Citibank MasterCard or Citibank VISA).
- Enter credit card account no. and amount to be paid.
- Enter password and click on submit to proceed with the payment.
*Exact process for each bank may differ. Visit your bank's website for details.
- BPI - (Electronic Payment Facilities only: BPI Express Tellers, BPI Express Phone, BPI Express Mobile, BPI Express Online)
- China Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Metrobank - (Phone/ Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and ATMs only)
- Union Bank - (Electronic Payment Facilities only: Internet, Mobile and ATMs)
Other Payment Partner:
SM Department Stores and Select SM Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Save More Branches