- Payment Centers
Easily pay for your credit card bill through these payment channels:
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
If you have a Citibank, N.A or Citibank Savings bank account, enroll into Auto-Debit to automatically pay for your card every month.
What is Auto-Debit and how does it work?
- Auto-debit is a payment arrangement that automatically debits a specified amount from your bank account to pay for your credit card bill.
- You can choose from either minimum amount due, total amount due or a fixed amount every month to be paid to your card account.
When does the auto-debit payment happen?
The auto-debit payment happens at 5PM of your due date. You will need to ensure that your account is funded at least 2 days before your due date so that the auto-debit will take place.
Call 24-Hour CitiPhone at +63 2 995 9999+63 2 995 9999 to enroll or talk to your account manager for assistance.
If you have a Citibank, N. A. or a Citibank Savings bank account, you may login to Citibank Online at www.citibank.com.ph using your computer or mobile phone.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log on by keying in your Username and Password
- Click on Make a Payment/Transfer from the Payments & Transfer menu at the top.
- From the My Accounts list, select the Citibank Credit card that you wish to pay for.
- Select the source account. Indicate the amount to be paid. Click on Continue.
- Review the details of the payment then click on Confirm and Pay.
If you have a bank account with any BancNet or MegaLink member bank, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Insert your ATM card and enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- On the screen, select Bills Payment, choose category: Credit Cards, then choose company: Citibank.
- Key in your credit card account number.
- Choose the account from which your payment will be taken (Savings or Checking).
- Enter the amount to be paid and confirm it.
- Get your transaction slip as proof of payment.
*Exact process for each machine may differ but overall process is as stated above.
*Payments made through a BPI Account and ATM may require a one-time enrolment.
See below for a list of Bancnet and MegaLink bank members
|Allied Bank||HSBC||QCRB||Asia Trust Bank||One Network Bank|
|Asia United Bank||Maybank||RCBC||Bank of Commerce||Pacific Ace Savings Bank|
|China Bank||Metrobank||RCBC Savings Bank||BDO||Premiere Development Bank|
|Chinatrust||PBCom||Robinsons Bank||Development Bank of the Philippines||Planters Development Bank|
|Citibank||Philtrust Bank||Security Bank||Equicom Savings Bank||Philippine Veterans Bank|
|CityState Savings Bank||PNB||Standard Chartered||GE Money Bank||Queen City Development Bank|
|Eastwest Bank||Postal Bank||Sterling Bank of Asia||LBC Bank||Union Bank of the Philippines|
|Export Bank||PSBank||Tong Yang Bank||Maybank||UCPB|
List updated as of May 2011.
If you have a bank account with BPI or Unionbank, pay any time of day at the comforts of your home through their online payment facilities.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the bank website.
- Ensure to enroll into the online facility if you are a first time user
- Once enrolled, enter username and password to log in.
- Click on Payments & Transfers, then choose Bills Payment/One Time Bill Payment.
- Choose a source account (Checking or Savings).
- Choose a Payee/Destination of Funds (Citibank MasterCard or Citibank VISA).
- Enter credit card account no. and amount to be paid.
- Enter password and click on submit to proceed with the payment.
*Exact process for each bank may differ. Visit your bank's website for details.
- BPI - (Electronic Payment Facilities only: BPI Express Tellers, BPI Express Phone, BPI Express Mobile, BPI Express Online)
- China Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Metrobank - (Phone/ Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and ATMs only)
- Union Bank - (Electronic Payment Facilities only: Internet, Mobile and ATMs)
Other Payment Partner:
SM Department Stores and Select SM Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Save More Branches