- ATM Services
Withdraw for free from any BancNet, MegaLink and Expressnet ATM in the Philippines and from over 20,000 Citibank ATMs worldwide.
- Withdraw Dollars or Pesos, up to US$3,000 per day.
- Make cash and check deposits without your ATM card.
- Pay your utilities, credit card bills, and loans.
- Order a Checkbook
- Print your last 10 transactions.
- Request for a Citibank Credit Card Statement.
- Inquire about foreign exchange rates.
- Change your Citicard or Credit Card PIN.
Our Makati Branch is conveniently located near the corner of Paseo de Roxas and Makati Avenue - right at the heart of the Makati Central Business District. Parking is easy and safe, with Citibank Customer Parking just a short walk away in Salcedo Village.
Enjoy the same world-class financial services in the comforts of our global branch located at the heart of the Greenhills complex. It offers exclusive basement parking to make banking even more convenient.
If you're staying in Manila or the nearby areas, then our Binondo Branch is the most accessible to you. You'll find us right at the heart of the Binondo district, close to your home or place of business.
Citibank brings its world-class banking services closer to residents of southern Metro Manila with the opening of its newest branch in Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Located at the Citibank-Frabelle Building, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa City, the new Citibank branch will cater to the residents of areas surrounding Alabang, namely, Las Pinas, Paranaque, Laguna and Cavite.
Citibank moves to the Cebu Business Park. Welcome to your money's new home. With our transfer to the heart of Cebu's business district, expect the usual excellent service, greater convenience and the same financial expertise you've grown to trust us with for the past 98 years.
Citibank Branches and ATMs around the world.
Please select a region
With 1,400 branches and 3,800 ATMs in 46 countries, Citibank offers banking when and where you need it. Whether you are discussing your personal financial information with our knowledgeable branch staff or need cash while traveling, you will find Citibanking comfortable and convenient.
- You can use your Citicard free of charge on any ATM in the Philippines - Citibank, BancNet, MegaLink and Expressnet.
- You can use your Citicard at any international Citibank ATM.
- You can use any of the international ATM networks displayed at the back of your Citicard.
Locate your nearest branch or ATM through Find the Branch
Member of the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation. Maximum deposit insurance for each depositor is P500,000. Subject to PDIC terms.