- Get up to P500 worth of GMovies Vouchers
Catch the latest blockbusters with up to P500 worth of GMovies vouchers.
Promo is until February 15, 2017 only.
Your GMovies voucher/s will be sent to you in the form of a promo code via SMS within 5 banking days after your first Citi Mobile App login and/or Citi e-Statement enrollment via Citibank Online.
The promo code will be valid until April 16, 2017.
CITI E-STATEMENT ENROLLMENT AND CITI MOBILE APP PROMOTION
- The PHP 250 GMovies Voucher ("Free Gift") for Citi e-Statement enrollment and Citi Mobile App Promotion ("Promo") is open to all principal cardholders of Citibank Credit Cards ("Customer") whose cards have been issued by Citibank N.A. Philippine Branch ("Citibank"), are active and in good credit standing, who are not yet enrolled in Citi e-Statement and/or have not yet downloaded and logged in the Citi Mobile app, and who are not prohibited under Applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from participating in and/or qualifying for this Promo.
- The Promo will run from November 15, 2016 to February 15, 2017 ("Promo Period").
A Customer will be entitled to a PHP 250 GMovies Voucher for each of the following transactions done during the Promo Period:
- Enrollment to Citi e-Statement through Citibank Online; and
- Download and log in to the Citi Mobile App for the first time.
The Free Gift will be given to qualified Customers as follows:
- Enrollment to Citi e-Statement through Citibank Online - the Customer will receive the promo code via SMS within 5 banking days from the date he/she enrolled in Citi e-Statement.
- Download and log in to the Citi Mobile App for the first time - the Customer will receive the promo code via SMS within 5 banking days from the date he/she logs in for the first time.
The following customers are NOT qualified for the Free Gift.
- Citi e-Statement
- Customers who are currently enrolled in Citi e-Statements prior to the Promo Period.
- Customers who have enrolled in Citi e-Statements but have cancelled within the Promo Period.
- Citi Mobile App
- Customers who have logged in to the Citi Mobile App prior to the Promo Period.
- Customers who have deleted or uninstalled the Citi Mobile App from their mobile phones within the Promo Period.
- Citi e-Statement
- The Free Gift may be redeemed until April 16, 2017.
- The Free Gift is applicable only to one transaction and can only be used once during the Promo Period.
- The amount of PHP 250 will be deducted from the total price of the transaction.
To use the PHP 250 GMovies promo code, the Customer must:
- Download the GMovies App via the App Store or Google Play and register;
- Select the preferred movie, cinema, screening time and seat;
- Select the Citibank promo payment option and enter the given promo code;
- Input his/her Citi Credit Card details and click submit.
A GMovies electronic ticket will automatically be saved in the Customer's smartphone gallery and in the GMovies "My Tickets" page. The customer must present the electronic ticket to enter the cinema.
- The Free Gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other GMovies Promo and/or discount.
- The Free Gift is only valid for movie tickets in participating Ayala Malls Cinemas (Abreeza, Ayala Center Cebu, Bonifacio High Street, Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 3, Harbor Point, MarQuee, Market! Market!, Trinoma), Power Plant Mall, and Greenhills Theater Mall & Promenade Mall.
- The Free Gift is not exchangeable for or convertible to cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Customer should remain in Citi e-Statements for a period of six (6) months. If the customer cancels or withdraws his/her enrollment in Citi e-Statements within the 6-month hold period, he/she will be charged the full value of the Free Gift.
- Upon enrollment to Citi e-Statements, all paper statements of all bank and credit card accounts of the customer in Citibank will automatically be converted to Citi e-Statements. Enrollment to Citi eAdvice will convert certain advices of all bank and credit card accounts of the customer in Citibank to Citi eAdvice including the Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines Inc. (CFSI) paper statements and advice of the customer if any.
- In case of dispute with respect to the Customer's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilment, etc. Citibank's decision shall prevail. In case of dispute involving the Free Gift, the access and provision of information in the GMovies website (www.gmovies.ph), the purchase of tickets via the GMovies App, the customer shall direct his/her dispute to GMovies.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the credit card transaction, the availment of the Free Gift, the participation in the Promo, or the redemption of the Free Gift may result in the disqualification of the Customer from the Promo, or suspension or cancellation of the Card privileges at Citibank's discretion. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by Citibank.
- The general terms and conditions of GMovies apply.
- For customer concerns on GMovies tickets, please contact (02) 211 9792 or +63917 543 4594 or email email@example.com.
For any concerns, you may contact us at (632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For any concerns, you may send us a message via www.citibank.com.ph or call the BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at 708-7087.
PER DTI FTEB SPD Permit No. 14774 SERIES OF 2016.
Per DTI FTEB SPD Permit No. 14774, Series of 2016
For any concerns, you may contact us at (632) 995-9999(632) 995-9999 or send us a message through www.citibank.com.ph. Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087(632) 708-7087 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.