Get organized and stop shuffling through piles of paper to find your statements or bank advice. Access your old and new statements online.
Citi® e-Statement is a digital version of your paper statements. You will receive your bank and card statements in a password-protected file through your email. It eliminates waiting for your printed statements as well as storing and filing of these statements. You can also view your statements for the past 12 months through Citibank® Online.
Know the latest Citibank® offers and promotions from the digital version of our statement inserts.
Enjoy speed and convenience
Receive your statement as soon as it's available. No need to wait for 7 to 14 days of postal delivery. Plus, access your e-Statements from the past 12 months by logging on to Citibank® Online through www.citibank.com.ph
Have safe and secure access
Your e-Statements is sent as a PDF file that requires a password to be opened.
Go green and reduce paper waste with e-Statement by enrolling in Citi® Electronic Statements.
Citi® e-Advice is a digital version of your bank and card paper notices. Like e-Statements, you will receive your bank and cards advice in a password protected file through your email. Whether at home or while on the go, you can also access your e-Advice for the past 6 months by logging on to www.citibank.com.ph.
- Receive your electronic advice (e-Advice) directly in your registered email address*.
- Access up to past 6 months of your bank and card advice online.
- Print or save your advice whenever you need them.
* The electronic advice will be sent as an encrypted PDF attachment. For regulatory and security purposes, some advice will continue to be sent via mail.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
The default password is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. Note that this password applies to both your Electronic Statement and Electronic Advice. If you have changed your password in Citibank® Online, this will apply to both your e-Statement and e-Advice.
For added security and convenience, you are encouraged to change your password by logging in to www.citibank.com.ph. Under Online Services tab, select Manage Electronic Statements/Alerts > Change Enrolment Details.
Any change in password will only apply to the electronic advice received after such change. Should you wish to view past e-Advice, you will be required to use the password that was active at the time of receipt of such advice.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or later in your computer. You can download this for free from www.adobe.com.
Once you're enrolled, all your other bank and card accounts will be enrolled in electronic statements. When you open a new account with Citibank®, there is no need to enroll again as this will be enrolled automatically.
You may log on to Citibank® Online to request for a paper copy of your Bank or Citi® Card account. Just select Online Services > Order a paper statement.
Check images for bank checking accounts form part of Bank Electronic Statements as shown below:
Once enrolled in Electronic Advice, your bank and credit card notices will be delivered to you via email as password-protected PDF files. However, select advice will still be sent to you through postal mail for regulatory purposes. Please see the lists below for your reference.
For your convenience, you may also view copies of your advice for the past 6 months by logging in to Citibank® Online.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Credit Limit Adjustment
Change in Card Type
- Citi® One Bill® Enrolment Confirmation
- Citi® One Bill® Enrolment Cancellation
- Citi® One Bill® Declined Enrolment
- Citi® One Bill® Re-enrollment Confirmation
- CreditShield Plus Rejected Application
- CreditShield Plus Approved Application
- Citi® Card Protection Rejected Application
- Citi® Card Protection Approved Application
- Credit Card Transaction Confirmation
- Card Replacement Required
- Advisory on your W8-Ben Form (1st, 2nd, and 3rd reminder)
- Advisory on your Co-Account Holder
- Updates on your Alternate Address
- Updates on your Registered Telephone Number
- Overdue rental - 1st reminder
- Overdue rental - 2nd reminder
- Overdue rental - final reminder
- Standing Instruction Not Processed
- Standing Instruction Request Approval
- Standing Instruction Cancellation Approval
- Standing Instruction Amendment
- Advisory on Hold Instructions
- Money Card Status
- Payment Instructions
- Account Status
- Bills Payment via CitiPhone®
- Funds Transfer
- Funds Transfer via CitiPhone®
- Replacement for Lost Card
- Signature 5-year Mailer
- Signature 5-year Follow-up Mailer
- Unsuccessful Charging of Donation
- Unsuccessful Charging of Utility Bill Payment
- Updates on your Contact Information
- Welcome Letter- Moneycard (List of privileges that you can enjoy with account.)
- Welcome Letter- Other Citi® Accounts. (List of privileges that you can enjoy with account.)
CITI® ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS and ELECTRONIC ADVICE USER AGREEMENT
Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice means Citi’s online viewing facility wherein we provide through the medium of the customer terminal and Citibank® Online or via e-mail the electronic form of the monthly statement/s of your Accounts (the “Statement of Account”) or of the notification letters/letter-advice regarding your Accounts (the “Advice”), to allow you to view the Statement of Account and/or Advice online (either through your Citibank® Online account or as an attachment in an e-mail). The Electronic Statement and/or Electronic Advice contain information regarding any of your Accounts with Citibank® or CFSI.
By signing up for and using the Citi® Electronic Statement (also known as “e-Statement”) and/or Citi®Electronic Advice (also known as “e-Advice”) service/facility, you have accepted and agreed to be bound by all operational rules and general terms and conditions governing Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice, including without limitation all the following paragraphs and to pay any fee associated with the use of Citi® Electronic Statement/Electronic Advice. By signing up for and using either Citi® Electronic Statement or Citi® Electronic Advice, you further agree to be enrolled in the other service/facility and in the Citi® Alerts Service.
You likewise agree to be bound by any and all laws, rules, regulations and official issuance applicable to Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice, now existing or which may hereinafter be enacted, issued or enforced, as well as such other terms and conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits or services we may from time to time make available to you in connection with Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice, such as but not limited to the Citi® Alerts Service.
- ENROLLMENT. You shall enroll in Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice and provide your e-mail address before you are allowed to use Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice. We have the absolute discretion, without giving any reason or notice, to reject any request for enrollment in Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice. You may opt to have your Statement of Account or Advice delivered to you as an attachment in an e-mail using the e-mail address you have provided or to receive an email notification that the Electronic Statement or Advice is ready for viewing in Citibank® Online.
On the other hand, you agree that, if you provide your email address to us upon account opening or any time thereafter while you maintain an Account/s with us, you shall be enrolled in Citi® Electronic Statement/Electronic Advice service, unless you cancel your enrollment. You shall be fully responsible to inform Citi® of any changes to your email address in a timely manner and to monitor the due performance and compliance of your obligations. You agree that, upon your enrollment in Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice, we shall no longer deliver the paper form of your monthly Statement of Account and any Advice to your mailing address. Instead, we will generate on the business day after your statement date and make available or deliver, as appropriate, within five (5) business days after your statement date, and you agree to accept and view online in a timely manner, the electronic form of your monthly Statement of Account. For Electronic Advice, we will generate the Advice on the business day after the date of fulfillment of the transaction or following the relevant date in case of non-transactional activities/items and make available or deliver, as appropriate, within five (5) business days after such date and you agree to accept and view online in a timely manner the electronic form of your Advice. Your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice shall be deemed delivered five (5) business day after statement date for Electronic Statement, or five (5) business days after the relevant date for Electronic Advice, respectively.
Once you have enrolled an Account in Citi® Electronic Statement/ Electronic Advice facility, all your Accounts will be enrolled. We reserve the right to impose a fee for Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice at our absolute discretion at any time without your prior consent.
- ACCESS TO/VIEWING ELECTRONIC STATEMENT/ELECTRONIC ADVICE. The Electronic Statement shall be available for viewing on Citibank® Online no later than 5 business days after statement date and the Electronic Advice shall be available for viewing on Citibank® Online no later than 5 business days after the relevant date. You may view your Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice through the Citibank® Online at our website at www.citibank.com.ph with the use of your Citibank® Online Username, Password and OTP, or in the case of Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice which is/are sent as an e-mail attachment, through your email with the use of an Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password. We shall not be liable if you are unable to view the Citi® Electronic Statement/Electronic Advice. You understand that while the Citi® Electronic Statement is available within five (5) business days after your statement date and the Electronic Advice is available within five (5) business days business day after the relevant date of the Advice 24 hours a day, Citibank® Online and/or your internet service may not be available at certain times due to maintenance and/or computer, telecommunication, electrical or network failure or for any other reasons beyond our control.
You will be unable to access your Electronic Statement and/ or Electronic Advice via Citibank® Online should the wrong Citibank® Online Username, wrong Password and/or wrong OTP be used. You will likewise be unable to access your Electronic Statement and/ or Electronic Advice Statement of Account or Advice sent as an attachment in the e-mail should the wrong Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password be used.
- RESPONSIBILITY. You shall promptly view and examine online your Electronic Statement You shall promptly view and examine online your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice upon availability, and if you discover any discrepancies, omissions, inaccuracies or incorrect entries, you must immediately call our 24-Hour CitiPhone® to report these. You shall be liable for all losses prior to your reporting any discrepancies, omissions, inaccuracies or incorrect entries; or if you act fraudulently or with gross negligence, including for failing to properly safeguard your Citibank® Online Username, Password and your OTP, and your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password; or if you fail to immediately report any unauthorized transaction made. The Electronic Statements and Electronic Advice addressed to you relating to any of your Accounts shall be deemed to be correct unless we receive written notice to the contrary from you within ten (10) days from the date of delivery of your Electronic Advice or Electronic Statement to your email address or from the date these are otherwise made available on Citibank® Online. In the absence of manifest error, our records in relation to your Accounts shall be conclusive evidence with respect to your Accounts. If you notify Citi® of any error in any Electronic Statement or Electronic Advice relating to your Accounts, we shall investigate the error and make the corrections as appropriate. Citi® shall notify you of actions taken to correct reported error, if any.
- SUSPENSION/CANCELLATION We have the absolute discretion to make the Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice available to you. We have the discretion from time to time to modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel, suspend or discontinue Citi® Electronic Statement/Electronic Advice without giving any reason therefor. You understand that by using the Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice after any modification or change has been effected, you have agreed to such modification or change.
You shall likewise have the right to cancel your enrollment in Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice, provided you give prior notice of such cancellation through electronic or paper document sent to us and we acknowledge receipt of such notice, or provided you give prior notice of such cancellation through our 24-Hour CitiPhone®. Upon cancellation of your enrollment, we shall generate the paper form of your Statement of Account on the next statement date and send to your mailing address the paper form of your enrolled Statement of Account. In the case of the Advice, we shall generate and send to you the paper form of any succeeding Advice within a reasonable time from date thereof. After any suspension or cancellation of enrollment, Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice may be reinstated at anytime at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to impose a reinstatement charge as we deem fit.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE You are responsible for keeping your Citibank® Online Username, Password and OTP, and in the case of the Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice sent as an e-mail attachment, your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password, secret and confidential. You shall not disclose your Citibank® Online Username, Password and OTP, and in the case of the Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice as an e-mail attachment, your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password to any unauthorized person and shall take all steps necessary to prevent discovery of your Citibank® Online Username, Password and OTP, and in the case of the Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice as an e-mail attachment, your Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice Password, by any unauthorized person.
- CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS You shall immediately notify us of any change in your e-mail address which you have registered for Citi® Electronic Statement / Electronic Advice. We shall not be responsible for the consequences of your inability to receive your Statement of Account or Advice from us, as a result of your failure to timely notify us of the change in your e-mail address. Neither shall we be responsible for the consequences of the Statement of Account or Advice from us being sent to the wrong person, as a result of your failure to timely notify us of the change in your e-mail address.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS. We shall give you, as our Cardholder, a monthly Electronic Statement of Account, except that for Cardholders with cancelled accounts with credit balances, we shall give these Cardholders an Electronic Statement of Account on a periodic basis starting from the date of cancellation. If there is delay or failure in the delivery of the Electronic Statement of Account to you prior to the Payment Due Date, you agree to contact our 24-Hour CitiPhone®. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, non-receipt of the Electronic Statement of Account shall not relieve you of your obligation to pay amounts due on the Card on the Payment Due Date. In the event of any error appearing in the Electronic Statement of Account, you agree to notify us immediately of said error in writing. If no error is reported within thirty (30) days from the date of the Electronic Statement of Account, you agree and confirm that the Electronic Statement of Account is true and correct. If you notify us of an error in the Electronic Statement of Account, you shall not be liable to pay the disputed amount while we are investigating, but you are liable to pay such portion of the Total Amount Due which is not in dispute on or before the Payment Due Date. Citi® shall treat the disputed amount as an outstanding availment against the credit line. If after investigation, we acknowledge the error in the Electronic Statement of Account, you are not liable to pay any Interest Charges related to the disputed amount only. Otherwise, you are liable to pay the disputed amount, as well as the corresponding Interest Charges due. All written communications, requests or reports on any error in the Electronic Statement of Account from you must be sent by registered mail to the address indicated in the Electronic Statement of Account or personally delivered to Citi®, and should contain the following information: (a) your name and Card account number; (b) amount of the error, if any; (c) a description of the error; and (d) your signature.
AGREEMENT. This agreement shall form part of the General Terms and Conditions Governing Citibank® Philippines Accounts, the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Citibank®, N.A., Philippine Branch Credit Cards, and such other rules and regulations governing your Accounts with Citibank®, N.A. and Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI), and shall be applicable to any future Accounts which you may hereafter open with Citibank®, N.A., Philippine Branch and Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage Philippines, Inc. (CFSI).
Version Date: March 2014