CEBU PACIFIC CITI CARD
Benefits at a glance:
- Receive advanced alerts on seat sales
- Earn never-expiring CEB Points from all purchases (P1 = 1 Point)
- Enjoy free flights without restrictions
Advanced notices on seat sales
Receive free SMS and email alerts before seat sales are announced to the public.
Earn CEB Points anywhere
Earn never-expiring CEB Points from ALL purchases. (P1 = 1 CEB Point)
Free flights without restrictions
- Redeem CEB Points as e-Vouchers and book online without restrictions on fares and destinations.
- Your CEB Points will be reflected on your monthly statement. To redeem as e-Vouchers, call CitiPhone at 995 9999. You will be sent the e-Voucher with the voucher number which you can use when you book online at www.cebupacificair.com.
VISA Platinum Privileges
VISA Platinum Customer Care
Get assistance from friendly Customer Service Executives for restaurant reservations, tips for shopping, pre-trip information, emergency assistance and much more. Visit www.visaplatinum.com or call 1 800 1441 00141 800 1441 0014.
VISA Unique Travel Program
Live in luxury as you revel in any of the 30-specially designed unique travel packages - from truffle hunting in Umbria to a family adventure in Tokyo - you can choose the perfect travel package.
VISA Golf Program
Treat yourself to the top golfing experience, each better than the next! Enjoy discounted green fee to 200 golf clubs on weekdays and selected golf clubs on weekends.
Plus, enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits year-round when you shop, dine and unwind at Resorts World Manila.
Worldwide Acceptance and Recognition
Your Citi Credit Card is accepted in 29 million establishments in over 150 countries.
High Credit Limit
Get extra purchasing power with higher credit lines.
Combined Credit Limit
Enjoy utmost flexibility to choose the best card with each swipe through Combined Credit Limit. This is the total credit limit of all your cards, which can be accessed by each of them. Plus, if you have maintained good credit standing, you can easily apply for another Citi Credit Card without additional income documents. Just call our 24-Hour CitiPhone.
Share the benefits of your card to up to seven (7) of your relatives and friends. You can assign spend limits of as low as P10,000 for each card.
Enjoy 0% interest or affordable monthly add-on rates at participating establishments nationwide, allowing you to pay in light and easy installments from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
Citi PayLite After Purchase
Whether shopping locally, abroad or online, you can convert your straight single-receipt purchases of at least P5,000 into PayLite.
Shop with peace of mind knowing you can enjoy flexible payment terms of 3 to 24 month installments even after your purchase. Simply call our 24-Hour Hotline at 423 3000423 3000 to convert your recent transactions to PayLite.
Please note that your application is subject to credit evaluation and approval.
Please continue to pay for at least the minimum amount due reflected on your statement of account before the due date to avoid unnecessary interest charges and late charge, and to maintain your credit history.
Citi Dining Privileges
Savor the best dining deals in over 1,000 locations in the Philippines.
Citi World Privileges
Get discounts, freebies, upgrades and more at over 5,000 establishments around the world.
Get exciting rewards from Citi all year round. Introduce the benefits of your card by simply referring your family and friends to sign up for their very own Citi Card.
Get your favorite US brands delivered right at your doorstep with Citi Globeshopper.
Be ready for emergencies and life's little surprises. With your card, you can withdraw cash from any ATM in the Philippines and over a million Visa/Plus and MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus ATMs worldwide.
Citi CreditShield Plus
Enroll in CreditShield Plus and cast away your worries on your credit card. Don't let loss of life or critical illness affect your creditworthiness and family's financial future. Enroll in CreditShield Plus today and get maximum credit card protection by simply calling our 24-Hour CitiPhone.
Citi Card Protection Plan
Protect yourself from possible fraud due to card loss and identity theft today with the Citi Card Protection Plan 1. This feature absolves the Cardholder from any financial liability, in case the Card is used to fraudulent purposes from the time the loss is reported to the 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking. To enroll, simply call our 24-Hour CitiPhone.
Credit Line Increase
If you have been a cardholder for more than a year, have not had a credit line increase in the last six (6) months and have maintained good credit standing, you may apply for a credit line increase; or If you are travelling abroad, let us know if you need additional credit line to ensure convenience and uninterrupted service. To request, call our 24-Hour CitiPhone. Please note that this is still subject to credit verification.
Citi One Bill
Settle all your bills with only one due date to remember. Citi One Bill charges your periodic utility bills, insurance premiums or donations to charitable organizations to your card through an auto-debit arrangement.
Peso Payment Overseas
When you use your card overseas, you have the advantage to pay for purchases in Pesos.
Enjoy a wide range of online services like viewing your account information, paying your bills & managing your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Citi Mobile Payments
Charge your deliveries, utilities or prepaid load to your card with a simple text.
You can inquire or transact with us anytime you want with our 24-Hour CitiPhone. Simply call 995 9999995 9999 in Metro Manila, 234 9999234 9999 in Cebu, 1 800 10 995 99991 800 10 995 9999 toll-free from other provinces or +63 2 995 9999+63 2 995 9999 from abroad.
Citi Electronic Statement
Receive your statements faster and be updated on our latest promotions and offers. Your statement will be sent to your email in a password-protected file as soon as it's available. You can also view your statements for the past 12 months by logging on to www.citibank.com.ph.
Experience the convenience of accessing your account to check your Available Credit Line or your Citi Card's Total Amount Due, Minimum Amount Due and Payment Due date, wherever you are with just a simple text.
- An authentication email that contains your e-Voucher password will be sent to your email address.
You must authenticate this email request by following the instructions indicated in the email.
Below is a sample screenshot of the authentication email:
After successfully authenticating, you will receive a confirmation email containing the voucher details:
- Voucher Number
- Expiry Date
- Voucher Amount
Below is a sample screenshot of the confirmation email:
- Go to www.cebupacificair.com and log onto your CEB Club account.
- Book your preferred flight.
- Select 'e-Voucher' Tab on the Payment Page.
- Input the e-Voucher Number and its corresponding Expiry Date from the confirmation email you received.
- Click on 'Retrieve' button to retrieve the full amount of the e-Voucher.
Pay for the remaining balance by choosing from among the ff. options:
- 'Retrieve' more than one (1) e-Voucher to pay for the remaining balance
- Click on the 'Credit Card' tab and use your Cebu Pacific Citi Card to pay for the remaining balance
- Utilize your Travel Fund account
- Tick the check box when you have paid the full amount.
Click on the 'Continue' button to go to the next page.
After clicking on the 'Retrieve' button, you will notice that 'Total Amount Due' field is less the amount of the e-Voucher that was successfully retrieved:
Applying for a Cebu Pacific Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria
You must be:
- At least 21 years of age or older.
- A resident of the Philippines with a valid Philippine billing address.
Have an annual income of :
P360,000 or higher for Gold
P1 Million or higher for Platinum
- Have a postpaid landline or a postpaid mobile phone.
- Have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
Information required when applying online:
- Personal information.
- Employment/Financial information.
- Other credit card information.
- Photocopy of any two (2) valid IDs with photo and signature.
- SSS Photocard
- TIN ID Card
- Driver's License
- Company ID
- Proof of income
If Employed, you are required to submit any two (2) of the following:
- Latest Income tax return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR.
- W2 (BIR Form 2316)
- Latest payslip (within last 3 months)
- Original Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if any)
If self-employed with assets less than P15 million, you are required to submit one (1) of the following:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) duly stamped as received by the BIR.
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR
- Photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if any)
If self-employed with assets greater than P15 million, you are required to submit all of the following:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp.
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp (2 pages)
If you are a foreign national, you required to submit any one (1) of the following:
- VISA and Working Permit (with validity of 1 year and not expired at time of application)
- Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR - iCard type with permanent status)